How to plug these speakers into my PC??

Haganation04

I have 3 Cambridge SoundWorks Ensemble IV speakers and I do not know how to plug them into my PC. I don't even see where to plug in a cord. Please can someone help

You're going to need some kind of receiver that has an auxiliary or other output that's compatible with your motherboard.

__             __
   .-'.'     .-.     '.'-.
 .'.((      ( ^ `>     )).'.
/`'- \'._____\ (_____.'/ -'`\
|-''`.'------' '------'.`''-|
|.-'`.'.'.`/ | | \`.'.'.`'-.|
 \ .' . /  | | | |  \ . '. /
  '._. :  _|_| |_|_  : ._.'
     ````` /T"Y"T\ `````
          / | | | \
         `'`'`'`'`'`

Those are not self powered speakers, as mentioned you'll need a 'stereo' to power them or at the very least a 2 channel amplifier capable of running an 8 ohm load. You can probably find something in working order at a resale shop that would work fine for under $50.

Yup you will need some type of amplifier \ stereo to power the speakers. Walk in to a local audio store and im sure they could lead you in the right direction. I dont mean Radio Shack or the source or wal mart either, someone in the audio trade.

A walk into a local audio store will quickly become a walk out of a local audio store, those sales people are more pushy and less knowledgeable than car salesman, in my experiences. For something like this resale shops are your friend, or ebay but shipping on heavy electronics is a deal breaker unless you need a very specific item.