Under €100 headphones for gaming/music

DocBrown

What would be the best over ear headphones for under 100€ that i could use with my pc for gaming and with my phone for music

They dont need to be wireless or be noise cancelling. I play fps games like csgo and Rainbow six siege. Thanks

I recently got some AKG K92 headphones, they're well under your budget and sound fantastic along with being super comfortable.

| Core i7 8700 | 16GB GSkill Trident Z | Asus Strix H370-F | Asus Strix GTX 1070Ti | Asus ROG Ryuo 240 | Samsung 970 Evo 250GB | Lian Li Lancool One |

| Acer Predator XB271HU | Corsair K70 RGB | Logitech G502 | Neewer NW-7000 Condenser | AKG K92 |

wireless: e50bt

wired: cloud 2/alpha, void pro

or just try whatever you like, I personally think headphones is something personal

I love my Roccat Cross headset.

It's got a detachable mic so that when you're out listening to music, you don't have a mic sticking out.

p1009611_1479221109_roc-14-510_6.jpg.6a79a9d68769b116c5a6a43a375b2873.jpg

The sound quality is quite nice for a headset, it's balanced nicely, highs are nice, lows are nice, if anything, it's lacking bass.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

Avoid freaking shit ass gaming headset, they all shit, if someone come up with saying "gaming headsets better" then they have no idea what the audio quality is.

Get Ath-m40x or if you can extend your budget get the ath-m50x.

Ath-m50x is the best headphone so far, you can use it on everything.

Every single reply so far has been severely wrong. Now, now. I am merely stating my own opinion.

Some really good sounding headphones in your budget would be the Creative Aurvana Live, Koss KSC75 or a used pair of AKG K612's. All three of those do exceptionally well with just about anything you throw at them. 

Creative Aurvana Live's are closed back and have great sound quality for it's price but, is very bassy and are not built very well.
K612's are open backed and will pretty much nail everything. Sound signature is pretty balanced overall and have some amazing comfort.
KSC75's may be a little too cheap and may not look that good but their sound and comfort punch WAYYY above their price point.

On the other hand, I may agree a little bit with the Cloud 2 being a good choice as they are pretty tanky, comfortable and don't sound half bad for gaming headphones. 

Good cheap ones that ive heard great things about are ad700x but they dont have a mic ,but are supposed to be great at gaming. i should get my 900x's anytime today and i can't wait.

8700k , 32gb ram , 2080 ti ftw3 ultra , msi gaming m5 , 7.1 kilpsch rp series , denon srh750 , sony 65x900f, 27tb's hdd's+ssd's , cooler master h500p modded case

Why not look at Superlux? 

They offer great headphones (but the build-quality is bad, only plastic), but they're sounding really great for their price - just about 30$.

I own the Superlux HD681 EVO and I love them so far. Tried Sennheiser HD599 and for me, the Superlux are better...

3 hours ago, ToflixGamer said:

I own the Superlux HD681 EVO and I love them so far. Tried Sennheiser HD599 and for me, the Superlux are better...

That would make sense since almost every headphone Sennheiser makes are bad. Some really good ones that I know of are the HD 6X0 series and 800.

8 minutes ago, ToflixGamer said:

They're really expensive, if you look at the HD600 or better. 

They're absolutely worth the money if you could afford it though. Used one's go for much less at around 140 to 200