Google Sheets (Help)

mbryant

So we use google sheets a lot at my day job. I can't explain what exactly we do but I'm in QA and basically we track issues made internally. We use google sheets for this. We have a set of issue types that we track as well as who made the issue, who in QA is tracking the issue, the priority level of the issue in question, and the current status of the issue which is either "Done" or " Sent to ____ to fix". I've been looking at switching to Smartsheet since they have a reporting feature which can generate a report by telling it to look in the QA sheet for "X" data. Click "run" then there it is a report with the criteria I specified. Something I haven't considered until recently would be google sheet add ons. I'm hoping someone here can help me find a good reporting solution in google sheets. All of our reports are done manually right now and they take HOURS. In smartsheet they take like a quarter of the time. 

System: i7 4790K, Hyper 212 EVO, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix, GTX 1070 Super clocked, MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition, Corsair RM 750, Corsair 750D (with 2 additional 140mm NZXT fans up top for exhaust.)