Debating on Cable Color

Daniel644

So I have a Corsair 570x tower (original all black variant) and an RM750x (or can snatch the RM850x from my workstation depending on future power requirements), I have the RGB fans set to static Red, currently have a Z170 Asus Pro Gaming (non-aura, which has several red LED's on it), i'm in the process of receiving the EKWB A240G and the EK-FG 360 Expansion pack so everything will be under water, the next logical step is Cablemod Pro Modmesh cables, the problem i'm having is picking between Red, Blood Red, Red/Black and the other prefab variants of Red and Blood Red. So i'm asking for anyone with those cables and tinted side panels to post pictures so I can get an idea of what the cables look like inside a case.

18 hours ago, Daniel644 said:

So I have a Corsair 570x tower (original all black variant) and an RM750x (or can snatch the RM850x from my workstation depending on future power requirements), I have the RGB fans set to static Red, currently have a Z170 Asus Pro Gaming (non-aura, which has several red LED's on it), i'm in the process of receiving the EKWB A240G and the EK-FG 360 Expansion pack so everything will be under water, the next logical step is Cablemod Pro Modmesh cables, the problem i'm having is picking between Red, Blood Red, Red/Black and the other prefab variants of Red and Blood Red. So i'm asking for anyone with those cables and tinted side panels to post pictures so I can get an idea of what the cables look like inside a case.

@Daniel644 have you considered Carbon/Red? Has some really nice pop to it.

From builds.gg - 570x case, Carbon/Red cables:

https://builds.gg/legend/zen-clarity-541

5 hours ago, CableMod said:

@Daniel644 have you considered Carbon/Red? Has some really nice pop to it.

From builds.gg - 570x case, Carbon/Red cables:

https://builds.gg/legend/zen-clarity-541

thats one of the variants i'm considering, my biggest issue is i'm trying to see if the Red is to "bright" or if the blood red is to "muted" when viewed through the side panel, I want something you will notice when you look into the case, but not so bright that it pops out at you.

On 2/5/2019 at 12:12 AM, Daniel644 said:

3 hours ago, CableMod said:

@Daniel644 sounds like blood red is what you need then. :)

I wholeheartedly agree that black & red (or grey & red, if you want a bit more contrast) cables are the way to go here. Just... um.... make sure that if you order blood red they're not like... made with actual.... blood, mmmk? :D 

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

4 hours ago, CableMod said:

@Daniel644 sounds like blood red is what you need then. :)

do you have any pictures of them installed in a case with a tinted side panel?