CPU-Ryzen 5 2600

Motherboard-ASUS ROG b450-f

Memory-Corsair LPX 16 (2x8) CL15 3000

GPU-ASUS ROG RX570 4gb

Case - Cougar Turret 2 120 rgb fans included

Fans-1 120 rgb

Power-EVGA Bronze 80+ BQ

Storage-Crucial SSD

Am I missing any cables or pieces to get this build going? Or is everything included and I just need tools and myself?  Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Chef Eggie said:

Hey guys, building my first pc here, here is my parts list:

CPU-Ryzen 5 2600

Motherboard-ASUS ROG b450-f

Memory-Corsair LPX 16 (2x8) CL15 3000

GPU-ASUS ROG RX570 4gb

Case - Cougar Turret 2 120 rgb fans included

Fans-1 120 rgb

Power-EVGA Bronze 80+ BQ

Storage-Crucial SSD

Am I missing any cables or pieces to get this build going? Or is everything included and I just need tools and myself?  Thanks!

First off, whats your budget and qhat is it for? Then maybe i can make a list of my own

Just now, Smiles4Miles said:

First off, whats your budget and qhat is it for? Then maybe i can make a list of my own

My budget is somewhere in the 800$ range, maybe a little more, maybe a little less.  I want to have to potential to play 1080p and 1440p (maybe) off the bat.  I program for school and experiment with making my own games too.  I want something that is fast pretty and reliable hence the parts i chose based on dozens of reviews and footage from builders on youtube I respect.

1 minute ago, Chef Eggie said:

My budget is somewhere in the 800$ range, maybe a little more, maybe a little less.  I want to have to potential to play 1080p and 1440p (maybe) off the bat.  I program for school and experiment with making my own games too.  I want something that is fast pretty and reliable hence the parts i chose based on dozens of reviews and footage from builders on youtube I respect.

games I play are dead by daylight, fortnite, ring of elysium, open world games

2 minutes ago, Chef Eggie said:

This seems to be an alright build. All cables that you'll need should be included with the items you purchace.

2 minutes ago, NPDPdev said:

This seems to be an alright build. All cables that you'll need should be included with the items you purchace.

Thanks! anywhere you see I can save some money, gain some power per $, get better parts?

Whatever you do, do not buy the PSU you picked, pretty low quality. You might struggle a bit in 1440p but it can be done, as long as you're not expecting high+ settings. I didn't find your case on PCPP so you can add that in on your own, and any extra fans you might want.

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

12 hours ago, Chef Eggie said:

Thanks! anywhere you see I can save some money, gain some power per $, get better parts?

Actually, unless you are going with the STRIX mobo for appearance purposes, you could likely get the same features for cheaper. You may also want to invest in a 550 or 600 watt power supply (don't worry about the rating, as long as it's bronze or better, it's fine). A non modular power supply would be *slightly* cheaper, but I would keep a semi-modular because it is worth the little bit extra.

As for that motherboard, I personally use a $99 Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite, although it does not have built-in WiFi. It's not a huge difference, and personally, I think your Strix mobo looks fantastic and is worth every penny.