CableMod Sleeved Cables vs Corsair Sleeved Cables

I'm looking to buy some custom sleeved cables for my PSU, Corsair RM750x and I'm between CableMod's custom sleeved cables and Corsair's one. Which cable set shall I prefer? Shall I go for the Corsair's one as they are the PSU's manufacturer and they also use built in capacitors or CableMod also uses them and there are actually no difference between them? Corsair's sleeved cables are type 4, generation 4, what about CableMod's?

Which are a better choice. I also use NZXT H700 case, is there anything I should be aware of regarding cable management and especially for the 24pin ATX cable which might interfere with the metal cover which is included  with H700?

Kind regards

Hopefully @CableMod can help me out directly

Thanks in advance

NZXT H700 BLACK | CORSAIR RM750X | MSI Z790 TOMAHAWK DDR4 | INTEL I7-13700K | G.SKILL TRIDENTZ 32GB DDR4-3200MHz | EVGA GEFORCE RTX 3070 Ti SUPER FTW3 ULTRA | KINGSTON KC3000 NVMe M.2 1TB | SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS NVMe M.2 1ΤΒ | SAMSUNG 860 EVO 500GB  | SANDISK ULTRA 3D 1TB | CORSAIR H150i ELITE

1 hour ago, CableMod said:

@TheTiesThatBind haven't worked with Corsair cables of course, but I can say you won't be disappointed with what we have to offer. Check out our pro cables. :)

@Computer Lounge.jpg

I'm looking to the Pro version of the Black/Red, I just care to know if are of the same quality, I mean, performance wise, do they have built in capacitors? and what do they actually offer built in capacitors? Are they Type4-Generation 4 sleeved cables?

Kind regards

NZXT H700 BLACK | CORSAIR RM750X | MSI Z790 TOMAHAWK DDR4 | INTEL I7-13700K | G.SKILL TRIDENTZ 32GB DDR4-3200MHz | EVGA GEFORCE RTX 3070 Ti SUPER FTW3 ULTRA | KINGSTON KC3000 NVMe M.2 1TB | SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS NVMe M.2 1ΤΒ | SAMSUNG 860 EVO 500GB  | SANDISK ULTRA 3D 1TB | CORSAIR H150i ELITE

2 hours ago, TheTiesThatBind said:

I'm looking to the Pro version of the Black/Red, I just care to know if are of the same quality, I mean, performance wise, do they have built in capacitors? and what do they actually offer built in capacitors? Are they Type4-Generation 4 sleeved cables?

Kind regards

@TheTiesThatBind they'll be quality of course - but we stopped using the capacitors due to customer feedback. They're quite bulky and make a big impact on aesthetics (in a negative way) and don't really make a noticeable difference in performance.

Could you explain me how they work anyway? I mean the capacitors @cablemod

Kind regards