Help to Choice an RGB Air Cooler

Enzo1998

Hello guys, I'm going to buy a new CPU cooler that is better than my stock cooler of Ryzen 1600, whatcould be better between a Wraith Max, a Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi, a CoolerMaster MA610P, and a Deepcool Gammaxx GT ??
I will pay it between 35 and 50€, which one could be better??

Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition
C
oolerMaster MA610P
Noctua NH-NH-U12S SE-AM4
Arctic Freezer 33 Esports Edition

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

30 minutes ago, Peskanova said:

Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition
C
oolerMaster MA610P
Noctua NH-NH-U12S SE-AM4
Arctic Freezer 33 Esports Edition

How is the MA610P

Well for performance those are the best for that budget, some have rgb some dont, but Its easier to buy a good cooler and if you want buy a rbg fan, for that budget I would choose any CM 212 or those MA seems great (for rbg + performance) but you cant exclude noctua nh-u12s or af33 esports because they dont have rgb , Any of those 2 can be a good choice with corsair rbg fans.

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

If you're just referring to performance, the MA610P is the best out of the list. 

You can see relative performance here: 

Why are you looking at these coolers in particular?

Is there any reason you're not going with any of the coolers recommended from your previous thread? 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

5 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Why are you looking at these coolers in particular?

Is there any reason you're not going with any of the coolers recommended from your previous thread? 

Just the Deepcool Match my aesthetic tastes is the Deepcool, I opted for the rgb version listed in this thread too, and meanwhile I found an offer for the MA610P that will cost me the same of the Deepcool

2 minutes ago, Enzo1998 said:

Just the Deepcool Match my aesthetic tastes is the Deepcool, I opted for the rgb version listed in this thread too, and meanwhile I found an offer for the MA610P that will cost me the same of the Deepcool

Any of the options you've listed would be fine for oc'ing. If it's a matter of aesthetics, go with whichever looks best to you.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

5 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

If you're just referring to performance, the MA610P is the best out of the list. 

You can see relative performance here: 

However great list ??