Music app for android/pc

Hello everyone, I've been looking for a new way to manage my music on my phone. I've got an HTC m10, I've had the horrendous HTC Sync manager for a short time and was quickly looking to find something better. Any thoughts on a batter sync software and maybe different music app on my phone?

13 minutes ago, mitchpman13 said:

Hello everyone, I've been looking for a new way to manage my music on my phone. I've got an HTC m10, I've had the horrendous HTC Sync manager for a short time and was quickly looking to find something better. Any thoughts on a batter sync software and maybe different music app on my phone?

Foobar, Foobar annnnd Foobar.

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor

I use Pandora and the Samsung player that came with the phone for anything I download. I like to keep it simple.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Foobar for PC, Poweramp for Android. For syncing you could use Resilio or move directly over USB. Resilio works over Wifi.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I ended up going with iSync, I've been used to managing with iTunes, but have been out of date since my last iPod touch was stolen a year or two ago. The cost was $10 for unlimited but it works well and I can manage my music easier. I tried foobar, but man I hate the layout, probably could've found a skin or something, but oh well.

Thanks, guys.

On 1/31/2019 at 5:03 AM, mitchpman13 said:

.... I tried foobar, but man I hate the layout, probably could've found a skin or something, but oh well.

Thanks, guys.

Yeah, foobar looks ugly, but its the thing if you have time and nerves to tweak things.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I used to enjoy tweaking things but haven't had much time to. I'd been using my iPod for so long that I was used to Itunes layout and even preferred using iTunes 10.7 with a dark skin. Then just switched to my phone after it was stolen, but man HTCs sync manager sucks royally. Finally bit the bullet and went to the newest version and found iSync, which works just like my old iPod. The only downside is you only get 100 song trial (lol?) before it asks you to upgrade.