I recently built my first computer to be upgrade-able, and would like to know what parts I should go for next. I think that I should get a better graphics card, then either processor or memory. Here's my build: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/averagebilly/saved/cnYKBm

Ssd

CPU:R9 3900x@4.5Ghz RAM:Vengeance Pro LPX @ 3200mhz MOBO:MSI Tomohawk B350 GPU:PNY GTX 1080 XLR8

DRIVES:500GB Samsung 970 Pro + Patriot Blast 480GB x2 + 12tb RAID10 NAS

MONITORS:Pixio PX329 32inch 1440p 165hz, LG 34UM68-p 1080p 75hz

Armor cooler is quite bad, definitely worth upgrading along with a different cooler should you do so.

An SSD would help but I find transferring windows to a new SSD to be a pain so if the hybrid cache is big enough it's not something to worry about.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

Armor cooler is quite bad, definitely worth upgrading along with a different cooler should you do so.

An SSD would help but I find transferring windows to a new SSD to be a pain so if the hybrid cache is big enough it's not something to worry about.

It's not quite as bad on the lower-end cards, it's below-average there. Now it was very dumb for MSI to put the Armor cooler on a 1080 Ti...

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

5 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

So I should upgrade my Video Card to something with a better cooler?

17 minutes ago, averagebilly said:

So I should upgrade my Video Card to something with a better cooler?

yeah if you get a better GPU don't get armor. 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

6 minutes ago, averagebilly said:

If I were to sell my current MSI - Radeon RX 570 8 GB ARMOR Video Card, how much do you think I could get for it?

Since it's a base model, you wouldn't be able to get more than the current going rate of where you're selling it. Were you thinking of using something local like Craigslist or letgo?

Primary PC:

Just now, fasauceome said:

Since it's a base model, you wouldn't be able to get more than the current going rate of where you're selling it. Were you thinking of using something local like Craigslist or letgo?

I only plan on selling if I can get enough for a graphics card with noticeable performance increase for gaming. I am willing to add another $375CAD.

1 minute ago, averagebilly said:

I only plan on selling if I can get enough for a graphics card with noticeable performance increase for gaming. I am willing to add another $375CAD.

a 570 could get you like $140 probably and adding $250, maybe $300 would probably be enough for a 2060 

Primary PC:

2 minutes ago, averagebilly said:

Is that the best card for the price range? I will mainly be playing games such as Anthem, Battlefield, and Titanfall.

I believe so, fairly good value on most 2060 models. However it is pretty overkill if you're gonna play at 1080p 60fps. What's your performance target?

Primary PC:

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

I believe so, fairly good value on most 2060 models. However it is pretty overkill if you're gonna play at 1080p 60fps. What's your performance target?

I am aiming to go as high as I can for the price range or even slightly below and get a monitor to go with what it can do. For the monitor, I need to get a new one, currently using one only capable of 1080p at 50Hz,If you can recommend any monitors for about 2-3.5 hundred Canadian (100-260 USD) to go along with a card, that would be great.