Help choosing compatible fans for PC

Threa

I am currently using this PC: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G77QHV8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06__o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and was hoping to add an extra fan or two if possible to help with cooling, So far I have not been able to identify what the name and model of the case is but I read on another website regarding a similar PC that the grill on top of the case can hold two fans. I have identified the motherboard to check its specs as a Z370 Pro4-IB but could not find any specs on it to check where to connect the fans. I was able to find the "non-IB" version here: http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/Manual/Z370 Pro4.pdf

My question is, could anyone please recommend compatible fans that I can mount on the top of the case? Furthermore, any help with identifying the case and motherboard specs/manual would be very beneficial to helping me upgrade my PC in the future. 

The "Pro4" name is from ASRock. It's called the ASRock Pro4 Z370. From what I see in the case, it looks like those are 120mm fan mounts. That's usually the standard fan mounting in a case. It looks like you have 2 "chassis fan headers" (case fan headers) on the Z370 Pro4.

The Case, I think has 6 120mm fan mounts, with the water cooler using 1 of the 6. I suggest you get 5 fans to fill the rest, and move the water cooler to a spot that has a dust filter. I say this, because the current configuration is either pulling air in without a filter (getting the radiator covered in dust and clogged up) or its pushing hot air out, which is going to increase CPU temps.

Since your motherboard doesn't have enough headers, get some fan spli$tters so you can plug more than one fan into each header.

Some really good fans right now are the be quiet! Pure Wings 2 PWM (PWM means you can control them with the motherboard). They're $11 right now on SuperBiz, a steal for how good these fans are. 

https://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=FAN-BL039&c=CJ&cjevent=b6f5a2ad21d311e9834401a40a1c0e0d

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

3 minutes ago, mxk. said:

The "Pro4" name is from ASRock. It's called the ASRock Pro4 Z370. From what I see in the case, it looks like those are 120mm fan mounts. That's usually the standard fan mounting in a case. It looks like you have 2 "chassis fan headers" (case fan headers) on the Z370 Pro4.

The Case, I think has 6 120mm fan mounts, with the water cooler using 1 of the 6. I suggest you get 5 fans to fill the rest, and move the water cooler to a spot that has a dust filter. I say this, because the current configuration is either pulling air in without a filter (getting the radiator covered in dust and clogged up) or its pushing hot air out, which is going to increase CPU temps.

Since your motherboard doesn't have enough headers, get some fan spli$tters so you can plug more than one fan into each header.

Some really good fans right now are the be quiet! Pure Wings 2 PWM (PWM means you can control them with the motherboard). They're $11 right now on SuperBiz, a steal for how good these fans are. 

https://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=FAN-BL039&c=CJ&cjevent=b6f5a2ad21d311e9834401a40a1c0e0d

Thank you so much for the information. Regarding dust, I'm not sure if this is sufficient but the top of the case has a removable magnetic dust filter. Is that sufficient?

One more question, in the attached photo of the motherboard I circled an area in red, is that the correct spot where I would plug in the fan splitter/case fan? It's called Chassis Fan Connector (CHA_FAN2) in the manual. 

mb.JPG

3 minutes ago, Threa said:

Thank you so much for the information. Regarding dust, I'm not sure if this is sufficient but the top of the case has a removable magnetic dust filter. Is that sufficient?

One more question, in the attached photo of the motherboard I circled an area in red, is that the correct spot where I would plug in the fan splitter/case fan? It's called Chassis Fan Connector (CHA_FAN2) in the manual. 

mb.JPG

The one you have circled is specifically for the fan on the CPU cooler. It's separate, because it responds to the CPUs temperature in a different way than the other fans, because it's cooling the CPU.

The 2 headers for the fans should be in different spots. Make sure you're getting 4 pin PWM splitters and PWM fans if you want to be able to control them and create fan curves (fan curves is just a chart that maps out how fast the fans spin based on the CPU/GPU temps).

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu