Floatplane payment platforms

7heo

Hi there,

I'm a new member and therefore I don't know if I'm doing this right, but I would like to offer the suggestion to add a payment platform to floatplane. The reason for this suggestion is that I do not wish to use paypal, ever, and that a credit card at my current bank would cost me more than floatplane would, and I would not have any other use for it...

I am located in Germany, and I would love to see PaySafeCard as a payment option for floatplane. This would also require a wallet feature on the floatplane side, and I don't know how that works legally or financially for you, so I can totally see how that would not be immediately possible, if at all.

Edit: another way that could work would be if the lttstore sold "credit" for floatplane, so I can ask someone with a CC to do it for me once a year or even less often; and pay them back in cash.

Anyway, if it is simple for you, it would make things a lot easier for me; and I suppose I'm not the only one.

Isn't windows three-sixty-five just a more recent version of windows three-eleven?

paysafecard is for buying games on steam, when you don't have a credit card and you don't want to ask parents to buy them for you XD just get revolut

Paysafecard is actually very handy, and does not require me to pay with my identity for a service I already pay for with normal currency. I pay many online services with it, including spotify and gog games. I wish I didn't have to explain this, but here we are.

Isn't windows three-sixty-five just a more recent version of windows three-eleven?

I wonder if anyone from LTT/Floatplane has actually seen this. It would be nice to have at least a confirmation :)

45 minutes ago, 7heo said:

I wonder if anyone from LTT/Floatplane has actually seen this. It would be nice to have at least a confirmation :)

You get best response by PMing Luke directly. They don't watch threads so closely here, even less when they aren't tagged.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

You get best response by PMing Luke directly. They don't watch threads so closely here, even less when they aren't tagged.

Okay! Thanks a lot, will do "tomorrow", it's bedtime here. :)

On 1/29/2019 at 9:57 PM, LoGiCalDrm said:

So, I did, but I got no answer. How does one "tag" a thread?

1 minute ago, 7heo said:

So, I did, but I got no answer. How does one "tag" a thread?

If he doesn't respond to PM, then I don't expect you getting any better response by tagging people. You tag by @ and then selecting name from the list.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

If he doesn't respond to PM, then I don't expect you getting any better response by tagging people. You tag by @ and then selecting name from the list.

Thanks a lot for the information; I thought you meant the thread had to be tagged. Ah well, then I'll just wait.