wamp from out side of my network

I am running Windows 10 64bit with wamp version 3.1.7 with Apache version 2.4.37 and php version 7.2.14 and MySQL version 5.7.24 and mariadb version 10.3.12. when tryinf to connect to my web site on the comuter with wamp installed it works fine but if i try to open it on my phone or through my public ip adress with a forwarded port on the pc with wamp intalled it tells me that it is forbidden with the error Apache/2.4.37 (Win64) PHP/7.2.14 Server at <My IP> Port 8080. how can i fix this.

16 hours ago, kittyducky06 said:

I am running Windows 10 64bit with wamp version 3.1.7 with Apache version 2.4.37 and php version 7.2.14 and MySQL version 5.7.24 and mariadb version 10.3.12. when tryinf to connect to my web site on the comuter with wamp installed it works fine but if i try to open it on my phone or through my public ip adress with a forwarded port on the pc with wamp intalled it tells me that it is forbidden with the error Apache/2.4.37 (Win64) PHP/7.2.14 Server at <My IP> Port 8080. how can i fix this. 

Can you screenshot the error? It may be the Apache service doesn't have permission to access your web directory.

Never dismiss a possible solution because of a respected brand.

IT Admin perusing a bachelor's in Computer Engineering.

On 1/24/2019 at 2:12 PM, Endeavor01 said:

Can you screenshot the error? It may be the Apache service doesn't have permission to access your web directory.

i figured it out eventualy i was using knolage that only applyed to older versions