100$ headset?

Izak_lotter

I am looking for a new headset, price range is 100usd.

I am going to game with the headset so it will need a microphone and good surround sound for FPS games like cs go.

I live in south africa so the headset prices are about double what they are on amazon but the 2nd hand market is pretty good here

I have found HyperX cloud 2, HyperX cloud alpha (100usd each) and then there is a Steelseries Arctis 5 for about 110usd 

witch one would be the "best buy" 

reason for getting a new headset :

So my current headset is giving me a lot of problems (Corsair void hybrid) 

1 The mic doesn't work on team speak unless I open and reopen it

2 : The mic has broken off from lowering it to much
3 : The mic sometimes bugs out in games that it sounds like I have a bad voice changer (have to restart games)
4 : The right earcup doesn't work correct unless I adjust the sound wheel (on the side of headset) in a certain spot 

Big fan of the HyperX Cloud 2s but idk if they are still relevant. Super comfortable and sound great

Breaking things 1 day at a time

Read a lot of positive reviews about SteelSeries Arctis 5 as I was looking for headphones myself. As I remember they cost around the $100 mark.

1) HyperX Cloud Alpha ( Good audio, but nothing special, theorically far better than Cloud 2 )
2) Philips SHP9500 + Separate Mic ( better or superior positional audio and everything else u can think of.. it's basically like Sennheiser HD 600 just for 60$ + u will get alot better mic since headset mics succ ).

P.S. CS:GO doesn't need surround, because it has HRTF by default ( was renamed to Advanced 3D Audio Processing in the settings ) which already produces the sound bouncing effect.
And if u decide to go with SHP9500, here's the Surround ( which probs u will uninstall after trying since u probably would prefer the original sound of SHP9500 ).

36 minutes ago, Max_Settings said:

SHP9500 not made anymore.

But still available to buy on ali. ( not sure if its 100% original, but based on reviews its good ).

4 minutes ago, Exaco said:

But still available to buy on ali. ( not sure if its 100% original, but based on reviews its good ).

Ehhh SHP was overrated. Better thing available for sure. 

Cooler master mh752(a takstar pro 82 v2 rebrand with a mic) best under 100euro no contest.