Helpful And Informative Article For Anyone Who Is Starting Streaming

So, I am a small time streamer. I lightly stream on twitch and I have a YouTube podcast. Now, considering that I literally have a 2 core Celeron CPU @1.60GHz in a CHROMEBOOK (the inferior s***show of a machine), you MUST be wondering how I have done this. You probably think it's some sort of Linux mod, but no, no modding needed. A chrome app? No way! It's actually a website called, "Lightstream," a free, online stream encoder that works up to 1080p 60fps. While maybe not on my system, it says I can only go up to 720p 60fps due to CPU limitations. All it really says is that it needs a stable high-speed connection, which probably most of you have anyway. It says only about 7mb/s for 1080p 60fps though, and for slower connections, it can go all the way to 480p 30fps working at 3mb/s. This is a huge win for laptop users (like the one in ROG Rig Reboot 2018) so even they can stream. Granted, it is better for people who don't have high powered games or have OS limitations. I usually play GBA games (that I own) on an emulator, and also Town Of Salem and a few other browser-based multiplayer games. It is ideal for people with crap rigs and who don't want to spend too much cash. I am in no way affiliated with Lightstream, but I feel like this information should be shared with you gamers about this website. Browser based streaming for the win! 

P.S. You can also add facecams, and even 3rd party softwares like streamlabs, so you can still have lots of cool features of downloaded software!

Just message or quote me if you have questions! I might not be able to answer them, but I might be able to help!

Current PC

Way too crappy to even say.