which monitor is better?

hello all

iam planning to buy a new monitor for some casual gaming, i have a limited budget so i short listed 2 monitors , Benq GW2470HL and Lg 24MP59G-P . confused which one to buy. benq has better contrast ratio 3000:1,va panel.and vesa support, 4ms response time  . lg has ips lcd ,1ms Motion Blur reduction 5ms gtg response time, amd freesync, displayport, contrast ratio 1000:1 .. which one should i chose between these two .. please help 

Probably go with the Benq if you want more high quality image than gaming functionality, and go with the LG panel if you want smoother frames and faster response times, more for gaming.

3 minutes ago, Apex_X said:

Probably go with the Benq if you want more high quality image than gaming functionality, and go with the LG panel if you want smoother frames and faster response times, more for gaming.

but for casual gaming the benq will be fine right ? for fifa etc ?

For casual gaming it will be pretty average or low end, and you can get something for less that has the same specs that matter to gaming.

For casual gaming, I would buy the Acer SB220Q bi. 

It's 75hz, has a 4ms response time, and includes FreeSync. 

https://www.amazon.com/Acer-SB220Q-Ultra-Thin-Frame-Monitor/dp/B07CVL2D2S/ref=sr_1_14?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1548191720&sr=1-14&keywords=monitor

"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"
-Discord