Diablo 3 pc clan

jakool

hey all 

just was curious if anyone still plays Diablo 3...or any clans out there ????

just was curious 

• 3 weeks later...

I played this season and will probably play future seasons but I tend to hit GR70 then feel like that's enough and go play something else :/ 

| Core i7 8700 | 16GB GSkill Trident Z | Asus Strix H370-F | Asus Strix GTX 1070Ti | Asus ROG Ryuo 240 | Samsung 970 Evo 250GB | Lian Li Lancool One |

| Acer Predator XB271HU | Corsair K70 RGB | Logitech G502 | Neewer NW-7000 Condenser | AKG K92 |

yeah thats been my problem but i was hoping if more people played i would stay committed lol 

• 3 weeks later...

I still log on once in a while, get sucked up for a week or two intensely. The game is stranely addictive. I got way into the Switch version too. 

• 2 weeks later...

I pretty much play every few seasons, currently playing again atm with a necro.  I tend to get about 20-30 hours of grinding until I get the right gear then cba anymore though lol.

M/Board: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming || CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X || Cooler: Wraith MAX || RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB || GPU: ASIS Strix Radeon Vega 56 || Storage: WD Black 500GB NVMe & 2TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD || Case: Sahara P35 RGB mid-tower || PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G1 650W

Art Tablets: UGEE 15.6" Graphics Monitor & XP-Pen 15.6" Display Tablet

its gotten kinda stale for me. i might hit 100 paragon in a season and stop playing. at that point your speed farming T10 and pushing GR80 or higher depending on class and there is really nothing else to do. unless your going to compete on the leaderboard.  but i dont have the availability to play 14 hours per day to stay on top so theres no point

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.