Showing that I posted something in General Discussion when I actually haven't [Bug is gone now]

r2724r16

EDIT: The bug is gone, but mods please take a look into this

So the forums main page shows that I posted something in general discussion, even though I haven't.

Here's the thread in which it shows that I posted something in (you can even check the thread, I haven't posted anything recently in it): 

Here are two pictures of the bug (one with me logged into the forum, one with me not logged into the forum?

Screenshot (62)_LI.jpg

Screenshot (63)_LI.jpg

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

I think it was just Chrome's cache that was saved/read incorrectly.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304

1 hour ago, Nocte said:

I think it was just Chrome's cache that was saved/read incorrectly.

Good point. I wonder if that would happen on other browsers. So far, I haven't experienced it on Fire Fox.

That's really weird, and I can't see any reason why that would be happening...

It's not a browser cache issue, because the browser doesn't cache individual parts of the page (text) content, so it must be on the server. However, there's nothing in the code that I can see which would make it possible for that field to display incorrectly in that way.

If it happens again, please let me know.

HTTP/2 203