Issues with Flash in Chrome

Over the last week or so I've been having some issues with Chrome's built in flash player. The issue only started when Chrome updated to version 32.0.1700.76 m.

What's happening is if I view YouTube videos (or any video on any site for that matter) with the pepflashplayer, the video has extremely bad screen tearing. If I disable pepflashplayer and run the normal Flash Plugin downloaded from Adobe (which is up-to-date) any video I open in a new tab is just a black screen with audio.

Things I've Tried:

Disabling/Enabling Hardware Acceleration
Updating Graphics Drivers
Re-installing Chrome (Worked temporarily until Chrome force-updated to the current version)
Disabling/Re-enabling both versions of Flash in different configurations (both enabled, one disabled, etc)
Windows Updates
Clearing Cookies/Cache

Endless searching on the issue

Is anyone else having this problem? Some threads I found on the Google support site are saying a version of Chrome was unstable and meant to stay on the Beta channel, and it has all sorts of issues.

As of right now I've hopped over to Firefox until I can find a solution

Yes, my Flash Player is up-to-date, just double checked, and unfortunately no change when I re-install it

Over the last week or so I've been having some issues with Chrome's built in flash player. The issue only started when Chrome updated to version 32.0.1700.76 m.

What's happening is if I view YouTube videos (or any video on any site for that matter) with the pepflashplayer, the video has extremely bad screen tearing. If I disable pepflashplayer and run the normal Flash Plugin downloaded from Adobe (which is up-to-date) any video I open in a new tab is just a black screen with audio.

Things I've Tried:

Disabling/Enabling Hardware Acceleration

Updating Graphics Drivers

Re-installing Chrome (Worked temporarily until Chrome force-updated to the current version)

Disabling/Re-enabling both versions of Flash in different configurations (both enabled, one disabled, etc)

Windows Updates

Clearing Cookies/Cache

Endless searching on the issue

Is anyone else having this problem? Some threads I found on the Google support site are saying a version of Chrome was unstable and meant to stay on the Beta channel, and it has all sorts of issues.

As of right now I've hopped over to Firefox until I can find a solution

http://www.youtube.com/html5 Just enable HTML 5, way smoother playback in my opinion.