Will this work?

Hello folks,

i wanted to get into music production, but since i am a poor pleb i dont have enough money to get a second pc for Fruity loops alone. All 3 outputs of my gtx 750ti are taken and i wanted to ask if i could maybe add a gtx 710 and use it just for the monitor (1920x1080 60hz) with fruity loops. will this work, and if yes how well? tyty, xoxo, Papa bless,

Lukas

17 minutes ago, Lukas_Tabery said:

Hello folks,

i wanted to get into music production, but since i am a poor pleb i dont have enough money to get a second pc for Fruity loops alone. All 3 outputs of my gtx 750ti are taken and i wanted to ask if i could maybe add a gtx 710 and use it just for the monitor (1920x1080 60hz) with fruity loops. will this work, and if yes how well? tyty, xoxo, Papa bless,

Lukas

Why can't you use one of the three monitors already attached to your GPU for Fruity Loops? I think it is possible to get it to work, but I don't see why you would.

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

17 minutes ago, Lukas_Tabery said:

Hello folks,

Lukas

It will work, just keep in mind that you need to have PCI-E 16x lane on motherboard that will run at least at 8x speed.

You can also try, if your motherboard has integrated graphics, just using those ports, but you will need to enable some settings in BIOS.