Radeon RX 580 stuttering/lag spikes in games

LikelyDone

Hi, so i recently bought a new gpu rx 580, i played some forza horizon 4 on ultra 60-85 fps. When i was finished playing i took some time then when i went back to play some ac origins i saw stutters, so i thought it was because of the game, but when i got back to play forza horizon 4, there appeared stutters again, so why the first time i didn't have any problems and now i have problems, why is that? I installed msi afterburner and i saw that i got bottleneck 100% cpu usage often, when i set the vsync there were less stutters, but there still were stutters, i've got a asus prime a320m-k motherboard, 8gbs of ram and a ryzen 3 1200, and what i saw on the internet  before buying this gpu, the cpu shouldn't bottleneck this much, it shouldn't get to 100% usage, but now it does, first time it didn't, and somehow now it does, why is that? Could the windows have something to do with it? Btw, i could record some gameplay if you want to see how the gameplay goes. If it was bottlenecking why the first time i didn't have any problems?

Btw, everybody i saw they said it is a good budget combo, and this guy seems to not have problems: 

Did you remember to DDU (DisplayDriverUninstaller) and install the radeon drivers before starting to play?

7 minutes ago, LikelyDone said:

Btw, everybody i saw they said it is a good budget combo, and this guy seems to not have problems: 

Thing is, a Ryzen 3 1200 is only a good combination with an RX580 in some games. In most newer titles, which can easily make use of more than 4 threads (and even a fair few older ones) there will be times where the CPU simply can't handle the game, as it is a low clocked quad core.

I myself found that in some games my old i5 4440 (almost identical in performance and clock speeds to your R3 1200) would actually bottleneck my GTX 970, which is a fair bit slower than your RX580.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

@GoldenLag I did use amd clean up utility to uninstall the drivers.

@Dabombinable Yeah, but forza horizon 4 is a new title too, and like i said, first time when i tried it, it worked without any problems, but later when i tried to play again the stuttering appeared.

10 minutes ago, LikelyDone said:

GoldenLag I did use amd clean up utility to uninstall the drivers

Install and run DDU to reinstall drivers. Cleanup utilities might not allways take everything. 

Then install the drivers again.

(Ill be off for about 7 hours so i cant help further untill then)

I'm gonna try DDU after i come from school.
Btw, this morning i entered assassin's creed origins and forza horizon 4, no lag spikes, i had sometimes on forza 100 usage on cpu but no lag spikes, why is that?? Yestarday the first time it worked, then i started to have lag spkes and now this morning i have no lag spikes? Could it be the thermal paste? Should i check on it and change it? And when i play games i hear some clicks, coming maybe from the gpu or cpu.