Graphics Card not working

GamingDuck

I just got a RTX 2070 yesterday. Yesterday I was getting over 200 FPS on Rainbow Six Siege and today I am getting less than 60 FPS. Please help.

Please help us by telling us the rest of the specs of your PC and what resolution you're playing at.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

5 minutes ago, GamingDuck said:

I just got a RTX 2070 yesterday. Yesterday I was getting over 200 FPS on Rainbow Six Siege and today I am getting less than 60 FPS. Please help.

did u enable vsync on graphics settings?

- AMD Ryzen™ 5 1400 Processor

- Asus Prime A320M-K ATX motherboard

- Zotac GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC Edition

- Kingston 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz Ram

- Corsair VS 550 power supply

- Kingston A400 240GB SSD

- 1TB WD BLUE HDD Hard Disk & Samsung 320GB HDD(7200RPM)

- CPU COOLER: Stock Cooler(AMD)

I hope you didn't create a LTT profile JUST to ask this question and not doing research yourself beforehand. It could be a simple V-sync setting.. Using programs like MSI Afterburner you can also check what clock your GPU is running at, providing you with plenty information of how your system is behaving. 

In any case, put everything on LOW and see if it changes anything. Also - V-sync off, max framerate above 60 (if you have a 144hz, choose that..) reboot your system, run Unigine Heaven to see if your GPU has power issues.. all that good stuff.