How to fix data error (cyclic redundancy check)

Shivank

I am facing problems in accessing one of my drive partitions I tried to format it but windows is not able to format.when ever I try to access it.It says data error (cyclic redundancy check ) please help me I also tried to format it using Windows installation wizard it too was unable to format it help me..

IMG20190111223532.jpg

6 hours ago, Shivank said:

format

CRC errors are signs the drive is dying or already dead. You can't fix that short of buying a new one (well, that's the short version. The long version is you can get around a CRC error, but it's a sign you need to replace the drive)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

But I have three partitions on the same drive other two are working just fine is it like a particular platter is dying or a particular side of the platter is dying )

7 hours ago, Shivank said:

But I have three partitions on the same drive other two are working just fine is it like a particular platter is dying or a particular side of the platter is dying )

Yes, those particular sectors in that partition are dying. I'd back up your data post haste...

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

12 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Yes, those particular sectors in that partition are dying. I'd back up your data post haste...

Thanks buddy ?