Cheapest build for playing Dota2 @ 60fps

Hi Guys,

I'm planning to build a rig that can play DOTA at 60fps ultra settings.

Need cheapest build but first priority is 60fps in dota.

Thank you!?

What resolution are you playing at? 

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

A ryzen 2200G and an asrock b450 pro4 for CPU+motherboard is the cheapest you can go as of now. 

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

There are a lot of ways to play Dota2 for cheap and still reach 60fps. Since that game is evolving year after year and graphics are getting better. You need to future-proof yourself and not get bare minimum components for 60fps. First decide what is your budget. Then you have to see if you have a keyboard, mouse and monitor that you can use. Lastly decide on the hardware. 

I play dota2 myself and have been playing for the past 6+years. i have an overkill setup for it. if you have any specific questions, ask away.   

6 minutes ago, mxk. said:

A ryzen 2200G and an asrock b450 pro4 for CPU+motherboard is the cheapest you can go as of now. 

This can go 60fps at ultra settings in dota2?

8 minutes ago, DroidiQ said:

There are a lot of ways to play Dota2 for cheap and still reach 60fps. Since that game is evolving year after year and graphics are getting better. You need to future-proof yourself and not get bare minimum components for 60fps. First decide what is your budget. Then you have to see if you have a keyboard, mouse and monitor that you can use. Lastly decide on the hardware. 

I play dota2 myself and have been playing for the past 6+years. i have an overkill setup for it. if you have any specific questions, ask away.   

I'm planning to spend about 800 to 1000 dollars on it (If it can go cheaper it will be great ?) and I already have the peripherals. 

Just now, mikehistory said:

I'm planning to spend about 800 to 1000 dollars on it and I already have the peripherals. 

LOL,$800-1000 is not a budget build. Thats a ultra settings build that might even get you 1440p Ultra settings at more than 60fps. 

1 minute ago, DroidiQ said:

LOL,$800-1000 is not a budget build. Thats a ultra settings build that might even get you 1440p Ultra settings at more than 60fps. 

how much would be a budget build then? ?. The cheaper the better

Definition of a budget build is different for everyone. My definition of budget is under $600, average under $800, high end around$1000 and enthusiast $1000 or more. 

First, can you build a system? Have you ever done it? 

6 minutes ago, mikehistory said:

how much would be a budget build then? ?. The cheaper the better

This is a Budget build : https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/J6ZxFT/entry-level-intel-gaming-build

Midrange Build : https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/vpYcCJ/modest-amd-gaming-build , you can substitute AMD 580 with 1070/2060 Nvidia card

High end build: https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/PRXscf/excellent-intel-gaming-build

30 minutes ago, DroidiQ said:

First, can you build a system? Have you ever done it? 

yes I have built a rig before, I'm just not updated on the newest hardware today

7 minutes ago, mikehistory said:

yes I have built a rig before, I'm just not updated on the newest hardware today

Above I posted links for the approximate builds that you can go with.  

Do you care if your desktop has warranty? If not. Search on craigslist, facebook market for bargain deals. 

I bought 7700k 32gb Ram, 1080Ti, 250Gb SSD, 3Tb Hdd system for $1000 not too long ago. Considering just the GPU costs around $600. 

6 minutes ago, DroidiQ said:

Do you care if your desktop has warranty? If not. Search on craigslist, facebook market for bargain deals. 

I bought 7700k 32gb Ram, 1080Ti, 250Gb SSD, 3Tb Hdd system for $1000 not too long ago. Considering just the GPU costs around $600. 

Ok will do.. Thank you for the advise! ?