OEM Windows 10 iso for UX580GE ZenBook Pro 2018?

If anyone has this laptop could you please create a OEM Windows 10 iso for it? I am having trouble installing Intel RST drivers.

3 minutes ago, Kunker_ said:

If anyone has this laptop could you please create a OEM Windows 10 iso for it? I am having trouble installing Intel RST drivers.

Did it come with a key? If it has the key you can just download an ISO from MS and it should recognize the key as OEM.

5 minutes ago, LaughingCheeze said:

Did it come with a key? If it has the key you can just download an ISO from MS and it should recognize the key as OEM.

Hmm. The windows I have installed says the product key ends with AAOEM. So it must be OEM? But why then isn't it branded as ASUS in the control panel and the oem wallpapers?

2 minutes ago, Kunker_ said:

Hmm. The windows I have installed says the product key ends with AAOEM. So it must be OEM? But why then isn't it branded as ASUS in the control panel and the oem wallpapers?

Oof, this is why I usually don't respond to tech support threads. Unfortunately I have no idea what "AAOEM" is. Never heard of it, sorry. Anyone else care to chime in?

44 minutes ago, LaughingCheeze said:

Oof, this is why I usually don't respond to tech support threads. Unfortunately I have no idea what "AAOEM" is. Never heard of it, sorry. Anyone else care to chime in?

NO problem, thanks anyway. What i meant by that was that my product key ends in AAOEM... But I think I need a factory image not just OEM windows