Aestheticccc

Metro_boomin

Aight so.. just looking for opinions on looks not too worried about performance. I’m also going for a red, white and black look.

I can do either nzxt h200i red or white, red or white cables, and red or white ram (the only ram I can use is vengeance lpx b/c nothing else fits under my kraken. My graphics card is mostly black and has red accents on the bottom and rgb on the side.

also I’m willing to skin with carbon fiber vinyl

all of the gear on my desk is black, but my speakers have white accents and my monitor has red accents on the base.

If the speakers and monitor have small accents in red and white then that's cool. From a design point of view you never want to overdo any one color that isn't neutral. I would have the case white, since the Red H200i is a little overpowering IMO. You'll end up with more Red than anything. Inside you can go with the red Vengeance LPX, it'll tie into the theme. you can have Black cables with one white and one red accent on every set of cables (if you are going full custom cables) or you can do red and black or red and white for those.

Always try to balance the three colors, that way it'll feel like red, white and black is a theme. If there's too much red for example, it might end up looking like you wanted a red build and the white and black happened because you couldn't find enough matching parts.

Then again aesthetics and design are VERY subjective, maybe google someone's finished build and play around with the colors in Photoshop or Gimp (it isn't that hard to do basic color replacement). At the end of the day, pick something that you like, reddit and forums like to hate, it's your build, you've got to live with it.