GPU Heatsink Temperature?

Hey guys I got a question. So I'm about to glue my new fans on my gpu heatsink (since I couldn't find any compatible screws). Does anyone know how hot those heatsinks get? I guess they are cooler than gpu itself, but I'm not sure. The glue I bought today withstands +70C , but I couldn't find an answer on google. My GPU is GTX 970, if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance for your attention and answers.

UPDATE : So, I've managed to glue all 3 fans without a problem. Only problem was waiting for glue to dry out which also required to put some weights on the fans because they were not staying steady and straight due to their cables. Currently, been running FurMark v1.19 for 12 minutes now and the temperature seems stable at around 75C. Which was a benchmark I was not able to run with the previous cooling even for 2 minutes. I guess the next step is to see how durable are the fans and the glue. Only problem is that one of the fans seem to make a very hardly audible clicking noise at +60% fan speed. But It's not big of a deal. At the end, I ordered them from Aliexpress and they work awesome!

that is more than enough. Heatsinks (especially the outer layers) do not get hotter than the GPU

22 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

that is more than enough. Heatsinks (especially the outer layers) do not get hotter than the GPU

Oh that's nice. What about in summer? My country sees 40 C in summers and I have no air conditioner. Last summer my GPU was hitting 85-ish C. Will it still be good?

1 minute ago, Kiltenth said:

Oh that's nice. What about in summer? My country sees 40 C in summers and I have no air conditioner. Last summer my GPU was hitting 85-ish C. Will it still be good?

that is still fine. the fans are cooling the fins all the time anyway. just dont leave it out in the sun

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

that is still fine. the fans are cooling the fins all the time anyway. just dont leave it out in the sun

Got it. Thank you so much ^^

Kinda depends. May handle it on the edge of the fins but the fans should keep that area cool enough. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

19 hours ago, Mick Naughty said:

Kinda depends. May handle it on the edge of the fins but the fans should keep that area cool enough. 

Well, we'll see. I'll glue it today and will post here how it works :P