Any other choice than asus tuf fx505

Just now, ATSAx said:

ohh about tn panel can you elaborate about it i kinda confuse with the panel and also the g-sync.

TN vs IPS - worse viewing angles, many TN panels (not all) have poor contrast and poor colour accuracy (not to be confused with colour coverage), low response times

GSYNC is a technology by Nvidia to prevent screen tearing, entirely different thing

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

2 hours ago, GeneXiS_X said:

TN vs IPS - worse viewing angles, many TN panels (not all) have poor contrast and poor colour accuracy (not to be confused with colour coverage), low response times

GSYNC is a technology by Nvidia to prevent screen tearing, entirely different thing

oh based on the website it said to be the ips level soo im sure like you just said there but it also has 3ms response time. well i just figure out about ge75 today. and im not sure since it has almost the same price with selenite ?

5 minutes ago, ATSAx said:

it said to be the ips level

Marketing

3ms response time

Also marketing (low response times is real, but not 3ms)

well i just figure out about ge75 today. and im not sure since it has almost the same price with selenite ?

Both are expensive choices for the specs

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

15 minutes ago, GeneXiS_X said:

Marketing

Also marketing (low response times is real, but not 3ms)

Both are expensive choices for the specs

ahh ic. i know you have list down alot from the list but may i know which one you would like to recommend for this kind of spec? and also the one who gives the good price of it?

8 hours ago, ATSAx said:

i know you have list down alot from the list but may i know which one you would like to recommend for this kind of spec? and also the one who gives the good price of it?

Everything in the list (except for the mediocre ones) is recommended. You can search for prices in Lazada and Shopee for comparison

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

• 5 months later...

Is the FX505 really a terrible choice? I'm looking at 2019 model FX505DT with specs:

image.png.2e7c9764f187dfdbe95aa4edd27c7c3e.png

Is there a place where I could find its issues?