No cellular data?

Hi, I have a problem with my phone (huawei mate 10 lite) everything was working fine and suddenly my cellular data stopped working. My wifi is all good running, and i can send SMS, MMS and call. But when i turn my data on nothing happens at all. Please hjelp me, I have tried restarting my phone, hard resetting it and taking in and out the sim card. 

35 minutes ago, Over9000Dude said:

Hi, I have a problem with my phone (huawei mate 10 lite) everything was working fine and suddenly my cellular data stopped working. My wifi is all good running, and i can send SMS, MMS and call. But when i turn my data on nothing happens at all. Please hjelp me, I have tried restarting my phone, hard resetting it and taking in and out the sim card. 

Does this stay true regardless of where you go?  And I presume you've ensured that it's not in an airplane mode or similar.

On 1/6/2019 at 4:49 PM, Commodus said:

Does this stay true regardless of where you go?  And I presume you've ensured that it's not in an airplane mode or similar.

Yes i have checked it is not in airplane mode or anything. And it kept ln regardless where i was. Now I have resolved the whole issue by swapping my SIM card for a friends and then switch back again. Now everything works as normal and everything is fine. Thanks for reaching out though.

5 hours ago, Over9000Dude said:

Yes i have checked it is not in airplane mode or anything. And it kept ln regardless where i was. Now I have resolved the whole issue by swapping my SIM card for a friends and then switch back again. Now everything works as normal and everything is fine. Thanks for reaching out though.

That's very strange!  Glad it was a simple (if unusual) fix.  Welcome for what I could do.