Ey up!

Freebo

Ey up! I'm new here so thought I'd say hey. Been watching LTT, Gamers Nexus, Jayz etc for the past couple of months since getting back into the PC hardware scene again. I used to be heavily into PC's, overclocking, modding, watercooling etc in the 2000's but since getting a job in IT around 2007 my passion diminished. I have had flashes since then when it came to upgrading my rig but never really got into it too heavily until now. What can I say, the entire landscape is soo different, RGB, decent cases, AIO watercooling, new companies have appeared and others have gone its just nuts.

Just now, Freebo said:

Ey up! I'm new here so thought I'd say hey. Been watching LTT, Gamers Nexus, Jayz etc for the past couple of months since getting back into the PC hardware scene again. I used to be heavily into PC's, overclocking, modding, watercooling etc in the 2000's but since getting a job in IT around 2007 my passion diminished. I have had flashes since then when it came to upgrading my rig but never really got into it too heavily until now. What can I say, the entire landscape is soo different, RGB, decent cases, AIO watercooling, new companies have appeared and others have gone its just nuts.

Hi, welcome here and the hellish world of RGB everything

well, welcome to 2019 i would say. beautiful cases, rgb, great performance cheap and expensive. tech moves on at a rapid pace. welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the Forum. :) 

I hope you enjoy the discussion.

You can get the most of the site if review the Community Guidelines [link found at the top of the page].

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

3 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Welcome to the Forum. :) 

I hope you enjoy the discussion.

You can get the most of the site if review the Community Guidelines [link found at the top of the page].

or down our sigs at any time! I'm a general everything guy, especially hardwarewise.

if you make a tread about upgrading, you're more than allowed to mention me

welcome to the master race.

matte black everything, RGB is sin.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

23 minutes ago, zassou said:

welcome to the master race.

matte black everything, RGB is sin.

mle47.gif.630aa056dc0f5d9f84e1900d4e810bac.gif