M.2 disapeared after refresh

Hi everyone, I have a little knowledge but not enough to wrap my head around whats going on...

So due to some compatibility issues I decided to refresh my windows install but keeping my files. Went through the process and everything seemed to be ok. However I then noticed that my Crucial P1 1TB M.2 SSD was no longer showing up. I checked Disk Management and nothing. Checked the HD/SSD in Bios and not showing up. Though I did check SSD secure erase in Bios and it showed up. I also checked Hard drive BBS Priorities and again I can see it there no problem. If I reboot and spam F8 again it will show it as a bootable disk but that's it, no matter what I try I cant get this thing to show up again. I do have 4 drives in total, 2 SSD a standard Mechanical drive and the M.2

Any help would be amazing! Thank you in advance and apologies if I need to ask a few questions. 

System

Ryzen 1700x

32GB Corsair 3000Mhz DDR4

ROG Crosshair Hero VI Wifi

Asus Strix GTX1080ti

Windows 10

22 minutes ago, mustybruce said:

Bios

Reset BIOS to factory default, and/or clear it out by pulling the CMOS battery (and changing the jumper pin if the board has one) which should put everything in BIOS back to the default settings, and it should show up.

If you are not computer savvy, write down your BIOS settings so you can restore them after the reset, and if you are not comfortable doing any of this, take it to a computer repair shop and have them do it for you. Should only take 10 minutes

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

37 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Reset BIOS to factory default, and/or clear it out by pulling the CMOS battery (and changing the jumper pin if the board has one) which should put everything in BIOS back to the default settings, and it should show up.

If you are not computer savvy, write down your BIOS settings so you can restore them after the reset, and if you are not comfortable doing any of this, take it to a computer repair shop and have them do it for you. Should only take 10 minutes

Thanks for the advice, before I do that. I did a bit of digging and managed to find the ssd within device manager. However its giving me a status that it is not connected to the computer. I re seated the M.2 and re checked it was showing up as a bootable drive, which it does. However I am still getting this.

I am just thinking as I re freshed windows. Does this mean that I have to turn something on or off in Bios to get it to be discovered?

Just a thought

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Just now, mustybruce said:

Just a thought

If BIOS doesn't see it, then Windows won't. Gotta start with getting it seen in BIOS.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.