Fan suggestion for liquid build

Hey folks,

So I have a liquid build planned, The loop will have two EK-CoolStream XE 480 (Quad) 60mm thick rads. The only bit I am stuck on is, which fans to go for. Ideally I'd like RGB fans if they do not compromise performance, The system is over sepc'd so the radiators won't be at full capacity for heat draw with it being connected to one CPU (Zen2 by the looks of it) and two Vega 64's (All OC'd)

So yes, please, feel free to throw some fan ideas at me. usually I'd stick with Corsair, maybe their ML series, 

If you want corsair and RGB then there are only 2 high performance options, the HD series and ML RGB PRO. The corsair LL specs have far worse specs if I recall correctly.

I have the Corsair ML 120 RGB pros, and they are note quite noctuas, but still plenty good. But the fan stickers are mounted by monkeys, so you probably need to remount the stickers.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

EKWB makes some fans with very high static pressure, so very good for radiators. they also make an RGB version.

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-vardar-evo-120er-rgb-500-2200-rpm

i personally have very bad experiences with Vardar fans tough, as 2 died within a 1.5 month period. but i guess that could also be because of the way i mounted them. (right up against my GPU's)

if you really want performance, i can highly recommend Noctua fans tough. i am now using F12 chromax fans. they arn't RGB tough, but you could always add a Phanteks Halo fan frame to give them that little bit of bling ;)

granted, this won;t be as good as a proper RGB fan like the Corsair ML RGB's, tough their performance and production quality is top notch.

Thanks,

I am not 100% stuck on Corsair's, I figured it would be the ML series, I've not used the HD series actually but stats wise they look good.

@Hellfire8 I currently have 4 LL120's mounted on as push fans on my and can vouch for what @Origami Cactus said that they are not great, but they look fantastic.  I have them partnered with not identical but very very close pull fans from Arctic on the inside to get greater air flow.  They are mounted on one Coolstream XE 480 and one Coolstream PE 480.  Funny enough the ones mounted on the XE keep my SLI 1080 Ti's around 35° C under load and the ones mounted on my PE keep my CPU quite cool as well.

As far as recommendations go I do love the ML series and the HD Series is quite nice from Corsair, I have had better luck than others with the EKWB Vardar fans and the RGB ones look quite nice.  I would also vote for Noctua, or if silence is your mission, the be Quite! fans.

BLACK and BLUE Build

i9-9900K - 5.2 Ghz @ 1.305 vCore, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (@ 3200 Mhz), Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Extreme, EVGA RTX 2080Ti XC Ultra, Samsung 970 Pro, Samsung 970 EVO, Dual Custom Loop Cooling, Thermaltake Tower 900, AX1500i

VR Build

i7-8700K - 5.1 Ghz @ 1.36 vCore, 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB (@ 3200 Mhz), Asus Maximus X Hero (Wi Fi ac), 2x EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC Black Edition, Toshiba NVME, Custom Loop Cooling, Thermaltake Core P5, HX1000i

FreeNAS Server Build

Pentium G5400, 8 GB Kingston HyperX Fury (@ 2400 MHz), Asrock H370M-ITX/ac, Intel 320 System SSD, 4x Hitachi 7200K 4 TB HDD, Thermaltake TR2 650W, Cooler Master Master Liquid Lite 120, Bit Fenix Prodigy

Daughter's First BuildCore i3-6100, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX (@ 2133 MHz), Asrock H270M-ITX/ac, XFX RX-580 GTS, Custom Watercooling (Both CPU and GPU) 2x Corsair Force LS, PowerSpec 550w, NZXT H200i

I've got 6 ML120's and two ML140's in my case atm. 8 fans at full speed sounds like a server room, but they keep my 1080ti and 7820x cool even with a hefty overclock.

100% RGB FREE