Fans for Core V21

For my PC I'm getting the Thermaltake Core V21 to upgrade my case and was thinking on 3 more fans to go with it with blue LEDs and was thinking on 120mm fans from corsair but I don't know from either SP120 or AF120 to go with it. Which ones out of the 2 should I choose?

Number 1, I'd choose AF because they're airflow optimized and will spill fresh air throughout the case. Number 2 SP fans are optimized for Static Pressure and will blow air in a, more, restricted diameter. Number 3, I'd recommend UpHere RGB fans. They're clones of SP/AF120 fans from corsair but offer addressable RGB  and more RGB LED's than the corsair fans. Also, they're a pack of 6 PWM fans and come with a fan controller. They run pretty quiet, no motor hum and with everything included 6 fans, lighting controller, cable management ties, power adapter, it's 32.67 USD. I'm using 6 right now and they run fantastically, I have full control in the bios (as you should with PWM fans) and they keep my full system pretty damn cool.

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor

6 hours ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

Number 1, I'd choose AF because they're airflow optimized and will spill fresh air throughout the case. Number 2 SP fans are optimized for Static Pressure and will blow air in a, more, restricted diameter. Number 3, I'd recommend UpHere RGB fans. They're clones of SP/AF120 fans from corsair but offer addressable RGB  and more RGB LED's than the corsair fans. Also, they're a pack of 6 PWM fans and come with a fan controller. They run pretty quiet, no motor hum and with everything included 6 fans, lighting controller, cable management ties, power adapter, it's 32.67 USD. I'm using 6 right now and they run fantastically, I have full control in the bios (as you should with PWM fans) and they keep my full system pretty damn cool.

Had a look for those UpHere fans on amazon.co.uk but sadly they cannot be shipped to Ireland (also tried other irish sites and not a sight of 'em). Is there any other recommendations ye have.

Edit:

I think I might go with the Deepcool RF120. Even though they around €40 and have 3 fans compared to the UpHere, the RGB and them seeming somewhat quiet from reviews I've read seem like a good deal. Also a bonus that they can be shipped to Ireland.