What RPM should I run my fans at for good airflow?

Hey all, so I'm trying to get a good airflow through my case. I have 3x 120mm NF-F12s as intake and 1 120mm NF-F12 as exhaust. What RPM should I run the fans (not during gaming) to have great air flow? 

I use the be quite! Dark Rock 4 for my CPU cooler. Picture attached of my build. Also, I have the Gigabyte Z390 Ultra board and I am not a fan of their software for fan control? Would another 3rd party fan controlling software work?

Thanks

20181227_145634.jpg

Aroud 800+ rpm is fine, start the curve after that.

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

1 minute ago, Constantin said:

Aroud 800+ rpm is fine, start the curve after that.

800rpm for all intake and exhaust? 

1 minute ago, TrinityHigh said:

800rpm for all intake and exhaust? 

Set the exhaust a bit higher (950+rpm) as you only have one exhaust and 3 intake

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

After trying a number of "low noise" fans, i found that you really need at least 1000-1500rpm or they can't generate enough pressure to move the air through. Air flow ratings are free flow, that is nothing around then accept the sensor. The more packed the case, the faster it needs to spin to push the air through.

Blower fans can work at lower speeds because of their design. But the are more bulky. So you don't see them as often. They are often used in video cards because they can generate the pressure needed to force the air through the heatsinks.

5 hours ago, Vorg said:

After trying a number of "low noise" fans, i found that you really need at least 1000-1500rpm or they can't generate enough pressure to move the air through. Air flow ratings are free flow, that is nothing around then accept the sensor. The more packed the case, the faster it needs to spin to push the air through.

Blower fans can work at lower speeds because of their design. But the are more bulky. So you don't see them as often. They are often used in video cards because they can generate the pressure needed to force the air through the heatsinks.

I currently having my 3 intake running at 700rpm, cpu fan running at 750rpm, and exhaust at 900rpm. I have a CPU idle temp of 35 and a 50C GPU temp at idle (fans not spinning). 

900-1200rpm to all. Since you have 3 in, 1 out, it really doesn't matter if you run intakes at higher rpm or not.

There's one purely software 3rd party fan controller, Argus Monitor. Another would be Speedfan, but its not working on most new mobos.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Room temps are a big factor also. If you room stays 80f, you'll need more air flow.

2 hours ago, Vorg said:

Room temps are a big factor also. If you room stays 80f, you'll need more air flow.

My room temp is currently 18C  ( 64F ) 

My room stays 78-80f and can push up to 82-83f when gaming for a long time. And my system doesn't put off that much heat.