Internet based video on TV

Donut417

Cable bill is getting to a price we are not willing to pay. Looking at cutting the cord. I have stated in a previous thread that I was interested in going over the air. Well the amplified antenna I bought does not work well on my side of the house. We think we may have to do some kinda of out door antenna setup and I will be looking in to that later. Interested in internet based video for our TV's. Im subscribed to the 2 stream plan on Netflix. Considering upgrading to the 4 stream plan, just wanted to know what kind of internet speed do you think I will need to have 3 or 4 streams going at a time? What set top boxes would you recommend? I work at Sams Club, we carry the Roku 3 which seems like a nice set top box, but Im not really familiar with many of the set top boxes out. 

The ultimate plan is to cut cable and then cut the phone service in the fall when my contract comes due with sprint and we just do a family plan on Verizon. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Your upload will be important for multiple Netflix streams. I'd think something like 30-40 down 10+ up will handle it nicely :)

I hear T-Mobile is coming out with some nice family bundles too btw.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |