[Solved] I cant see usb?

charbel1011

Im trying to freshly install window to my new ssd. And i cant see the usb in the boot options to install windows in bios!

3 minutes ago, charbel1011 said:

Im trying to freshly install window to my new ssd. And i cant see the usb in the boot options to install windows in bios!

Possible causes:

• Ultra Super old and cheap system that doesn't support USB booting.
  • Super old system that doesn't support USB 3.0 booting, only USB 2.0
  • USB booting disabled in the BIOS
  • USB booting is set to recognize the USB as a state that the boot process doesn't support, like Floppy drive. Check your BIOS/UEFI options
  • You did not prepare your USB flash drive properly. If you are using Windows 10, use Media Creation Tool, it will get you the latest version of Windows 10, and do all the work for you. Be sure to pick "for another PC" when asked even if it is the same PC, else it will do an OS update instead which is not what you want.
  • Your USB flash drive does not support booting

5 minutes ago, GoodBytes said:

Possible causes:

• USB booting is set to recognize the USB as a state that the boot process doesn't support, like Floppy drive. Check your BIOS/UEFI options
  • You did not prepare your USB flash drive properly. If you are using Windows 10, use Media Creation Tool, it will get you the latest version of Windows 10, and do all the work for you. Be sure to pick "for another PC" when asked even if it is the same PC, else it will do an OS update instead which is not what you want.

I did use media creation tool. And my system is custom gaming pc i built myself its not old. My usb is sandisk extreme the newest one. I dont know.

2 hours ago, GoodBytes said:

Possible causes:

Im sooo stupid. It tuned out when i plugged the usb my bios didn't pick it up automaticly till i restarted my pc. Now it worked perfectly. Thank u.