PG258Q Ghosting?

Sebastian Wirth

(Sorry for my poor English :/) 

Hi, So yesterday i went out to buy the PG258Q but the store i was buying it from had only one more left and it had already been sent back  because of something(they didnt tell me why).So last night i took a closer look at it and didnt find any defects and it works find in games but im when im just in windows or in chrome is get this weird effect looking like "ghoting". Im realy unsure if its just a windows thing or if my monitor has a defect. And when taking the UFO Test theres also no ghosting which confuses me a lot. I added a few videos i took with my notes 8 in superslowmo its not the best but its all i have ;/.

Test in CSGO:

Test in Windows:

Test in Chrome:

The only thing you should really see is an afterimage of your cursor. It will sorta look like you have multiple cursors if you move it really fast. You actually will have more of them the higher the refresh rate of the monitor. 

10 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

The only thing you should really see is an afterimage of your cursor. It will sorta look like you have multiple cursors if you move it really fast. You actually will have more of them the higher the refresh rate of the monitor. 

Yeah i know but i shoudlnt be seeing multible amout of the same text when scrolling fast as seen in the 3rd video right?

4 minutes ago, Sebastian Wirth said:

Yeah i know but i shoudlnt be seeing multible amout of the same text when scrolling fast as seen in the 3rd video right?

It is literally the same concept. If you scroll super fast that will happen. The only time I have seen ghosting it was more like a blurr smeared together rather than multiple frames being shown at once like you see with your cursor when you move it fast. It also was a blue and dicolored as well.