Suggestions on a reliable 4K HDR10 Splitter for XB1X

ZzatGaming

Any recommendations on a 4K Splitter w/ HDR10? Trying to connect my Xbox One X and PS4 Pro to a splitter that will  passthrough to my TV for 4K HDR Gameplay & Elgato HD60 Pro connected to my PC for 1080p/60 streaming.

gofanco's Prophecy Intelligent 4K seems like a decent shot (Amazon) - this box is supposedly built for your use case. Generally playing in HDR and capturing in non-HDR is a bit of a ballache - but this might work out to be the best solution for you.

@Admiral Koba I forgot to mention that I actually own this device, but it does not support HDR10 as it claims, I have to turn off HDR in order for it to work properly, and it requires that i power cycle my Xbox & Splitter each time I use it, and it's a bit tedious doing it each time everyday. 

1 minute ago, ZzatGaming said:

@Admiral Koba I forgot to mention that I actually own this device, but it does not support HDR10 as it claims, I have to turn off HDR in order for it to work properly, and it requires that i power cycle my Xbox & Splitter each time I use it, and it's a bit tedious doing it each time everyday. 

Almost all boxes you'll find will not support HDR while you have a non-HDR supported device also plugged in to it. Have you tried looking in the Xbox output settings (supposedly, disabling YCC 4:2:2 in Xbox output settings and having all the dip switches to the up position solves this issue.").

Best of luck in finding a box though - they're rare for ones that work flawlessly.

@Admiral KobaInteresting. Do you think because it is plugged into the Elgato HD60 Pro, that it is the reason why the HDR is not passing through to the TV and explain why it is not working properly at time?

1 minute ago, ZzatGaming said:

@Admiral KobaInteresting. Do you think because it is plugged into the Elgato HD60 Pro, that it is the reason why the HDR is not passing through to the TV and explain why it is not working properly at time?

It's a common fault/lack of feature for a lot of these boxes. They can't output HDR effectively if both devices don't support it.