White and black

LukaP

Hey.

Was wondering. Is there any mobo that is loosely situated ad 150€ and features a BW colour scheme?

Thanks

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

There is no such mobo by the top manufacturers. If you dig deep you probably find one.

An alternative, is Asus' TUF series with their thermal armor. You can achieve a very black appearance with those.

You could paint the thermal armor aswell.

There is no such mobo by the top manufacturers. If you dig deep you probably find one.

An alternative, is Asus' TUF series with their thermal armor. You can achieve a very black appearance with those.

You could paint the thermal armor aswell.

Yeah, that was my alt, but then id probably paint the slots and everything too, and then its pretty much expanded the busget intto 300€. And im pretty sure thee would be some options there... Plus i was thinking of getting a g45 and paintimg the red stuff white

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Depends on how black and white you want to go, you can go down the route I did with my MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX, basicly painting some of the accent pieces on the heatsinks white. There is as mentioned above going with an ASUS Sabertooth and painting the thermal armor white.

If you are trying to find a motherboard with a white PCB you are going to be looking for long.

But finding something for around 150€ isn't going to be easy I think.

Depends on how black and white you want to go, you can go down the route I did with my MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX, basicly painting some of the accent pieces on the heatsinks white. There is as mentioned above going with an ASUS Sabertooth and painting the thermal armor white.

If you are trying to find a motherboard with a white PCB you are going to be looking for long.

But finding something for around 150€ isn't going to be easy I think.

Naah im going for a black pcb and white accents, putting it in a cm storm stryker. I am willing to do some pinting, since the g45 has everything i need. Except colour haha. What kiind of paint would i need for it? And what technique?

Gigabyte has a mainly black PCB, you could then paint the heat spreaders white to give that accent.

b/w motherboards are near impossible to find, your best option is finding an all black one then water cooling the entire thing with white liquid

Character artist in the Games industry.

Naah im going for a black pcb and white accents, putting it in a cm storm stryker. I am willing to do some pinting, since the g45 has everything i need. Except colour haha. What kiind of paint would i need for it? And what technique?

I know some use Plastidip for stuff like this, I've never tried it so I can't say how it works. I used a simple acrylic paint in a spray can, worked fine for me.

If you are going with an MSI MPOWER board the heatsinks are fairly easy to take off, just be careful when you take them of to not mess with the thermal pads too much.

They are both secured with a few screws you undo and from there it's fairly easy to do. On the northbridge you need a knife to take the top "layer" off.

@Nobex thanks, yeh ill probably go with that :)