My pc is acting strangely, PSU to blame?

Soso

Hello everyone,
my new PC that I built three weeks ago has been acting strangely recently. This is going to be a long one, so please read everything.

I really need your help because I spent 400€ on this pc and I can't even use it anymore.
When I started using it, I realised that my GPU usage in Overwatch would dip to 0 momentarily. It also froze frequently not in game, but idle, watching videos or changing my windows background.
I stumbled upon the windows reliability setting, and saw that multiple times had the hardware was causing these issues.  I had a live kernel event with the code being 144 , despite haveing the most up-to-date drivers.
I have also discovered something wierd with my PSU: a coil has bent and touching a yellow plastic block in the PSU. Is this normal? 
Finally, the pc has become unusable: it froze twice in a row while watching YouTube, resulting in me having to use the reset button more than I would like.

I then reset the cmos, which worked for one hour, but one system restart later and It would still freeze.
My specs: Bequiet system power 9 500w
Ryzen 3 1200 stock speed
MSI GTX 770 stock speed
4gb ddr4

All connectors are properly inserted.
I would appreciate any help because this is really stressing me out.

Did you check your components' temperatures under load?

Make sure to tag and/or quote people so they get notified... :P:D 

My gear:

Ryzen 7 2700X / Gigabyte GA-X370M-Gaming 3 / R9 380 Nitro 4GB/ 16GB DDR4 2133 / 225GB OCZ Trion 100 / 3TB of hard drive storage
                                                                                                     AOC C24G1 / BenQ GW2270H(rarely overclocked to 87Hz :P )
                                                                               Razer Blackwidow / Redragon Kumara / Logitech G Pro Wiress / Sennheiser HD 559

Microsoft LifeCam Studio / Tonor BM700 microphone

Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82 / Canon EOS 80D

#PCMasterrace

9 minutes ago, Jonas_2909 said:

Did you check your components' temperatures under load?

The GPU hits 60 c in Overwatch, but I'm not sure about the CPU.

5 hours ago, Soso said:

When I started using it, I realised that my GPU usage in Overwatch would dip to 0 momentarily. It also froze frequently not in game, but idle, watching videos or changing my windows background.

5 hours ago, Soso said:

4gb ddr4

There's your problem. You have insufficient memory. The computer is often freezing because it's out of memory and relying on your storage drive to act as ram which is much, much slower.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

22 hours ago, Spotty said:

There's your problem. You have insufficient memory. The computer is often freezing because it's out of memory and relying on your storage drive to act as ram which is much, much slower.

But my PC was working fine 2 weeks ago, so i find it wierd for it to stop working suddenly.