headset adapter

tomhay

i dont know anything about audio so sorry ìf i sound dumb

I have a Vaio duo 13 laptop and it wont accept my headset with 2 2.5mm plug, but the laptop work just find with a 3.5mm iphone earphone. My headset work with anything eles but my laptop

What kind of adapter do i need for my headset for it to work both mic and audio?

WIN_20181227_060912.JPG

Uhmm... 2.5 to 3.5mm adapter?

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

2 hours ago, Hiya! said:

Uhmm... 2.5 to 3.5mm adapter?

Yes. but is there any that mix 2 plug into 1?

14 minutes ago, tomhay said:

Yes. but is there any that mix 2 plug into 1?

i dont think so..you can though buy 2x 2.5mm female to 3.5mm male adapter (the one that works with mic) plug each of the 2.5mm male to the each of 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter and then buy 3.5mm Y splitter and plug each of those adapter to the Y splitter and then Plug the Y splitter to your PC or whatever 3.5mm jack you havee...

What a complicated life you have.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore