Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What should I get?

Smiles4Miles

I have $250 cad, and im wondering if i should get a 24 inch monitor with a corsair hs70, or the monitor with a cherry brown keyboard, or the monitor with an audio technica at2020, or a 24' monitor at 120hz. im not sure what to do.

4 hours ago, Smiles4Miles said:

I have $250 cad, and im wondering if i should get a 24 inch monitor with a corsair hs70, or the monitor with a cherry brown keyboard, or the monitor with an audio technica at2020, or a 24' monitor at 120hz. im not sure what to do.

It’s a matter of Priority. If your GPU can render at 120hz I would personally go for that. If you really want the mech feel and can go for the 60hz panel then go for that. If you want Audio go for that, it’s really a matter of whatever you prioritize.

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

3 hours ago, DrDerp said:

It’s a matter of Priority. If your GPU can render at 120hz I would personally go for that. If you really want the mech feel and can go for the 60hz panel then go for that. If you want Audio go for that, it’s really a matter of whatever you prioritize.

I got a 1060 6gb. I want to stream. I have a k120 keyboard, and finally i use my g430's mic which i have to take back and forth between my mom and dads which gets annoying.