alienware doesn't deliver?!

Guillaume_L

my dad ordered me a alienware keyboard and mouse on 8 December. and they told us it would arrive the 18 of December.

but as you could expect it never arrived. and the site still says it will arrive the 18 (while it is already past)

and he lost the bill. wat could i do?

should i just keep waiting or should i try to do something, and if yes. what should i do?

You could try calling support although expect to be on the phone for at least an hour. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

sorry i forgot to mention that, 'I already called and they told me they couldn't do anything for me'.

any other idea 

1 minute ago, Guillaume_L said:

sorry i forgot to mention that, 'I already called and they told me they couldn't do anything for me'.

any other idea 

Do you know who is shipping it? 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

Just now, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

Do you know who is shipping it? 

DHL (I live in Belgium, Europe)

any other idea 

What do you mean they said they can't do anything for you? Are they saying it is still being delivered and is just late?

Just now, Guillaume_L said:

DHL (I live in Belgium, Europe)

You could try contacting DHL's European operations HQ. 

زندگی از چراغ

Just now, Brooksie359 said:

What do you mean they said they can't do anything for you? Are they saying it is still being delivered and is just late?

no, they just don't know what to do, in the same discussion they said to me they send it an a bit later in the discussion they said it isn't send and finally they said again its send 

no, they just don't know what to do, in the same discussion they said to me they send it an a bit later in the discussion they said it isn't send and finally they said again its send 

Well that is customer support for you. Shipping is kinda a cluster this time of year. It might not come until after new years if the shipping company is really busy. It's happened to me before and I thought my package would never come but it ended up showing up at my door on January 3. A whole 2 and a half weeks late. 

Just now, Brooksie359 said:

Well that is customer support for you. Shipping is kinda a cluster this time of year. It might not come until after new years if the shipping company is really busy. It's happened to me before and I thought my package would never come but it ended up showing up at my door on January 3. A whole 2 and a half weeks late. 

well i don't like that answer but i'll have to wait then. thanks you for all your help guys 

2 minutes ago, Guillaume_L said:

well i don't like that answer but i'll have to wait then. thanks you for all your help guys 

Yeah not much you can do. If they can give you a tracking number that would be great but I know when mine wasn't showing up i was using a shipping service that didn't have tracking numbers.