Can't locate space for my SSD

Hi!

I'm having issues with my new SSD. The SSD is recognized in both the bios and in the device manager. I updated the SSD drivers with the device manager "tool" but nothing happened. I can still not see my "Corsair Force LE200 SSD" in Disc management. I don't know if its a problem that my HDD is partion style GPT. (Thought this was worth a mention). however I've tried starting my computer with only the SSD connected and with a USB with win 10 but wasn't able to find the ssd there.

I've tried using the "Windows memory diagnostics tool" and didn't help me at all still nothing. went in to CMD to diskpart and listed all disks and there was only the HDD

In bios i've made sure I got Achi mode selected instead of IDE.

Don't know what else I can do so I appreciate all the help I can get and if we're not able to fix it guess i'll just go to the retailer. I've also attached some photos as proof of what I'm saying.

Thanks in advance!

asdaf.PNG

asfasg.PNG

Capture.PNG

4 minutes ago, The White Knight said:

image.thumb.png.db4cc1852903a0fe5fb331dacf12a630.pngI hope it can help you!

Can I see the full diskpart list as well? 

Only running 1 harddrive and 1 SSD. Harddrive is 931.9 gigs and SSD is 240

As you can see the Harddrive is "fragmented" (is that what you say?) into 2 "drives". Acer (C:), Data (D:) and some other small partions. I don't why this is the way it is and it actually looks dumb but wouldn't think this is the problem.

however anything else you might wanna know?

in the "actions" tab for the computer manager hit refresh and see if the computer isnt being stupid with it 

Unplug all other drives. Connect new SSD to sata port 1. If you have a windows disk or USB try to install windows onto it. Get to the disk partition section and format it. Cancel installation. Power down. Replug in old harddrive, boot into windows, check disk management again.

⚠️  this may or may not work  ⚠️

ps stolen answer but i couldnt remember all the step :/

The system can find the SSD in the bios but I can't use it as a boot option probably because it has no boot files.

However I've tried this and it did not either work :( but thanks for the tip 

Do you have any other ideas maybe? :D

Yeah maybe. I would like to test this in a another system just to make sure but i'm not able so i'll wait until tomorrow and then i'll take it back to the retailer and see what they might have to say.

However thanks for your time and help :D