Price/Perfomance Waterblock

What is the best price/perfomance water block for CPU (SKT1155) and GPU (GTX 7XX)/(R9XXX) with a clean look?

| Just sitting here, scrolling, judging. |

they all perform roughly about the same.the price is determined buy the materials. so go whichever has a balance of looks, quality, cost

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

What is the best price/perfomance water block for CPU (SKT1155) and GPU (GTX 7XX)/(R9XXX) with a clean look?

Most blocks perform the same (within 5C of each other), you should pick a water-block based on looks and there is a big variety of blocks out there.

What do you consider a "clean" look? A shiny nickel plated block of a black POM water block?

(EDIT: Slightly ninja'd)

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Thanks for the replies!

Gonna check some blocks out than, can you guys recommend me fiable brands?

| Just sitting here, scrolling, judging. |

In Australia, the XSPC Raystorm CPU block is much cheaper than the others and is heavily used here on the forums. It has a great review from Martin's liquid lab. Really water blocks are about aesthetics, they all perform close to each other. Other good brands are EK, Swiftech, Watercool and Koolance. Pick whichever looks best and try to aim for similar metals :)