Where can I find purple cables?

DVA

Hey guys, question..where can I find purple cables/sleeves? I have seen a few that are paired with black or gray, but I was hoping to find a pure purple with black combs for the upcoming build I'm doing. I am trying not to pay a huge premium, but I also don't want to be cheap. I was thinking of going for the neighborhood of $30-50? 

I found these from Antec for $40 which so far have been the closest to what I'm looking for, but yeah..I'm tying to find ALL purple. 

If all else fails than these will probably be my go to kit. 

cablemods.png.87f42e0a2aa27dcce9b8a7ba96219316.png

12 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Cablemod, Primecables 

Thanks for the suggestions, but either I suck at searching or purple seems to be very elusive. 

4 minutes ago, DVA said:

Thanks for the suggestions, but either I suck at searching or purple seems to be very elusive. 

https://store.cablemod.com/configurator/

There you can configure custom cables, purple is an option. You can also choose custom lengths 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

6 minutes ago, Slottr said:

https://store.cablemod.com/configurator/

There you can configure custom cables, purple is an option. You can also choose custom lengths 

Thanks, it ended being over $100 USD for me which is above what I wanted to pay. I was looking for a ready to go kit in purple, though if I can't find one than it seems I may have to just let the wallet be a little looser if I want this PC to look as good as it looks in my head.