Zotac GTX 1080 AMP One Fan Not Working

Hey guys. I just built my rig yesterday. The GPU I chose was the Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 AMP!. This GPU is super fast with my setup, but there is a big flaw that I encountered today. One of the fans stopped working. Both fans were working great yesterday. Temps never exceeded 75 degrees. Today, being one of the fans just stopped working out of nowhere, under the same GPU load, my temps are getting around 90 degrees. Not good! I held my finger on the fan to see if it was even trying to move. Nothing happened. The fan acts as if it has no power/dead. I saw LinusTechTips' video on installing the Noctua fans and whatnot. I would do that, but Im worried I might mess something up. All help is greatly appreciated. :)

IMG_20181223_001113.jpg

2 minutes ago, amusedschrodinger said:

Did you buy the GPU new or used?

I bought it brand new straight from Newegg.

You shouldn't have to do much for a brand new card. Do you use Firestorm or Afterburner to set the fan curve or just let it run stock? If no, I would ask for a replacement.

2 minutes ago, amusedschrodinger said:

You shouldn't have to do much for a brand new card. Do you use Firestorm or Afterburner to set the fan curve or just let it run stock? If no, I would ask for a replacement.

I installed FireStorm. Everything ran fine. I didnt tune anything. Just installed and let it run. I emailed them but I havent gotten a response yet. If I dont get one tomorrow, Im gonna call. Kinda sucks because I have VR coming in on the 28th.

You have 2 options. Either install a aftermarket aio on the GPU or send it back. 

My rig

Asus maximus z390

I9 9900k @ 5.2 Ghz 24/7 (5.4 Ghz benching) 

Evga RTX 3090 ftx ultra 

32GB Gskill trident z 3866 Mhz

1000 watt evga gold psu

All watercooled

2 hours ago, Lonehelljumper said:

You have 2 options. Either install a aftermarket aio on the GPU or send it back. 

Now thats an oof. Lol Ill call Zotac tomorrow and see what I can do. This is literally my second day of using the gpu lmao