Samsung C32HG70 vs C32JG50

Horseman_of_War

Im trying to decide between the following monitors in the title. What I am mainly looking for is a 1440 (2K) resolution 32" with 144hz and at least 5ms response time. I have a GTX 980Ti so the Freesync on the C32HG70 wouldnt benefit me so I originally purchased a C32JG50. It ended up being damaged so I sent it back. The colors also seemed a little washed out and I wasn't impressed but it may have been from the damage so i'm nervous buying another. I went to my local Frys Electronics and their display of the C32JG50 doesn't work and they don't even have one of the C32HG70. I haven't been able to find a side by side comparison on YouTube and wanted to know what everyone's thoughts were if the $200 difference is worth it. If you have another brand or model suggestion that fits these specs for under $600 i'm open to that as well. Thanks!

Want to add the main difference I see between the two is that the C32HG70 is QLED with HDR support and is Height and Tilt adjustable.

45 minutes ago, Horseman_of_War said:

Want to add the main difference I see between the two is that the C32HG70 is QLED with HDR support and is Height and Tilt adjustable.

this is what i have and i love it, the only thing i would change is the stand, its to big for my desk i have to have it angled so im always looking toward my right shoulder becasue the back of the stand sticks out in a > type deal but its super solid 

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824022485

I have the C32HG70 for about half a year now and I am in love with it everyday still. The colors are brilliant, I just switched the stand to desk mounted one and it's awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2018 at 3:26 PM, Connor_LindTV said:

this is what i have and i love it, the only thing i would change is the stand, its to big for my desk i have to have it angled so im always looking toward my right shoulder becasue the back of the stand sticks out in a > type deal but its super solid 

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824022485

Thanks for the link but that is a 24" I am looking for a comparable 32" for under $600