Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

online cpu and gpu

Hey guys, I am working on a personal Project in which i want to buy an "old" system like a dell optiplex with a 3rd or 4th gen i5 (i7 if possible), then throw in some 8gb of ram and a gpu. But before buying everything i would like to test the components to see if i dont have any bottle neck problema. Do you know if there is something such a webpage or simulator in which i can pair components and have general results? any help is apprecitated, have a great day and thanks for your time. 

For storage i would be using an ssd i have lying around that i got a couple of weeks ago for cheap 

Just search up whatever game you like with game debate at the end. then scroll down until you find the test my pc bit. 

Capture.PNG

iPhone Xr | 64GB | Jailbroken on iOS 13.5

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 | RX 5700 | Asus Prime B450-PLUS | CoolerMaster Masterwatt 600W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000MHz RAM | 512GB NVME SSD & 256GB SATA SSD & 3TB HDD | macOS Catalina 10.15.7 and Windows 10 Pro

Laptop: HP 14-an060sa | E2-7110 | Radeon R2 APU | 4GB RAM | 256GB SSD | Windows 8.1 Pro

My Folding Stats | #MuricaParrotGang

3 minutes ago, David Rubio said:

Hey guys, I am working on a personal Project in which i want to buy an "old" system like a dell optiplex with a 3rd or 4th gen i5 (i7 if possible), then throw in some 8gb of ram and a gpu. But before buying everything i would like to test the components to see if i dont have any bottle neck problema. Do you know if there is something such a webpage or simulator in which i can pair components and have general results? any help is apprecitated, have a great day and thanks for your time. 

It's really just common sense. I don't think there's any place you can test the bottleneck in something before you buy.

If you're pairing an old i3, i5 or i7 then you'll bottleneck anything better than a 1060 6GB.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill

Oneplus 7T (Mid 2021 to present), HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present)

Samaritan XTXH (Early 2021 Upgrade - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT (12C/24T)  (2021) , MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, Corsair 32GB Vengeance LPX DDR4-2666 (2020) ,  AMD Radeon RX 6700XT 12GB (Mid 2021), Corsair RM850i PSU, Noctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler (2021), Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD, Seagate BarraCuda 6TB HDD (2020) , NZXT S340 Elite, Corsair ML 120 Pro, Corsair ML120 x2 (2021)

1 minute ago, josbeph83 said:

Just search up whatever game you like with game debate at the end. then scroll down until you find the test my pc bit. 

thCapture.PNG

thanks dude:D