Issues with Mesh Wifi (Google Wifi / Tenda Nowa MW6)

Greetings from France first of all !

So since I live in quiet a large house, and the Router supplied by my ISP ist only able to send 2,4 or 5GHz, I've opted for another way to spread wifi throughout my house. 

I First bought another Router, but since this one refused to connect to the internet, I called the ISP support, just to be informed that they do not support 3rd party devices to be used as replacements for their CRAPPY OLD Thomson routers. Well, whatever.

I then looked into Mesh wifi, as this seamed to be a pretty optimal solution regarding the thick concrete walls and large areas that need to be covered at my place.

I picked the Tenda Nowa MW6 trio, as it was the cheapest.

I disabled wifi on my router, plugged the three pods in different LAN ports throughout my house, followed the instructions in the app, and was rewarded with flawless coverage of my entire property for the following 3-4 months.

2 weeks ago, that all changed. The wifi access points kept disconnecting from the main unit, and the Tenda stations stopped supplying any bandwidth for a few minutes every half an hour., forcing me to restart them again every time.

Since nothing has changed in my setup and the faulty behavior seamed to have appeared out of nowhere, I suspected a hardware issue, contacted amazon and got a replacement.

After connecting the 3 cubes again and setting everything up again, the issue remained.

Frustrated as I was I blamed it on the bad and cheap nature of the devices, and got myself three google wifi routers for over double the price of the Tenda.

I set those up aswell and was greeted with the exact same issues I had with the Tenda units, google support was not able to help me either.

Since I only know my way around the small basics of networking, I was wondering if some of you guys could help me out. As this issue seams to exceed my knowledge.

Thanks in advance !