Anyone got personal experience with bumble? I kinda suck at finding chicks I actually like, prob cause most of them don't seem to like going anywhere which makes it kinda hard to find those chicks... I dunno, there anyone ishly similar to.. hmm I guess Nikki from Huniepop would be a decent example, thats the general idea. Preferably male input (as it's most helpful for me)

It's OK but more luck with Tinder. 

Just now, RorzNZ said:

It's OK but more luck with Tinder. 

Hmm, I dunno if tinder would really appeal to the kinda chicks I go for though... kinda has a wrap for bein a quick hookup thing no? Bear in mind Ive got literally no xp woth online dating

1 minute ago, ThatBlockishWay said:

Hmm, I dunno if tinder would really appeal to the kinda chicks I go for though... kinda has a wrap for bein a quick hookup thing no? Bear in mind Ive got literally no xp woth online dating

Its just more popular but whatever handles ya jandal. Pretty much same as Bumble, see a girl you want to tickle your pickle, swipe right. With Bumble its just the chick that messages you first, but with Tinder its either way. 

5 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

Its just more popular but whatever handles ya jandal. Pretty much same as Bumble, see a girl you want to tickle your pickle, swipe right. With Bumble its just the chick that messages you first, but with Tinder its either way. 

Does tinder have a pretty good matching system then? I dunno, I just dont wanna get burned. I can't do that uber casual have fun and fuck with no real commitment thing, not really my jam

14 minutes ago, ThatBlockishWay said:

Does tinder have a pretty good matching system then? I dunno, I just dont wanna get burned. I can't do that uber casual have fun and fuck with no real commitment thing, not really my jam

Sounds like these dating apps just arent for you, maybe like a  social sports club or something would be better, then something already in common.

1 minute ago, RorzNZ said:

Sounds like these dating apps just arent for you, maybe like a  social sports club or something would be better, then something already in common.

Thats what I thought too but like I said alot of the chicks I mesh with stay indoors in their room all day and stuff, and I cant even pokemon go hunt some numbers cause so many people that dont know a thing about any of it and are kinda basic and junk play too (not saying I javent tried meshing with someone thats entirely different than me, just didnt work well). I dunno mah dude, we need a dating app where you need to enter a valid minecraft id/steam account to register 

5 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

Dating apps are generally more for ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and relationships where things in common aren't really spoken of much. I've never tried them but it's what I've heard from multiple irl sources..

Seems to me like OP wants a long term sort of thing where he knows there's going to be shared interests.

3 minutes ago, 1kv said:

Dating apps are generally more for ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and relationships where things in common aren't really spoken of much. I've never tried them but it's what I've heard from multiple irl sources..

Seems to me like OP wants a long term sort of thing where he knows there's going to be shared interests.

Kinda yea... doesn't really seem to be a popular thing for people my age though

2 minutes ago, ThatBlockishWay said:

Thats what I thought too but like I said alot of the chicks I mesh with stay indoors in their room all day and stuff, and I cant even pokemon go hunt some numbers cause so many people that dont know a thing about any of it and are kinda basic and junk play too (not saying I javent tried meshing with someone thats entirely different than me, just didnt work well). I dunno mah dude, we need a dating app where you need to enter a valid minecraft id/steam account to register 

In a few years theres probably going to be a dating for gamers or something like that IDK, I'll probably stick to Tinder though. Best of luck!

1 minute ago, RorzNZ said:

In a few years theres probably going to be a dating for gamers or something like that IDK, I'll probably stick to Tinder though. Best of luck!

Thanks, I'll find someone eventually...

Probably...

Old fashioned sometimes works the best, why not go out to a local bar once a week on a Friday? Make it a regular and see what happens.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

48 minutes ago, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

Old fashioned sometimes works the best, why not go out to a local bar once a week on a Friday? Make it a regular and see what happens.

Im 19... and a bar isn't really my scene anyway... (In the US 21 is drinking age)

19 minutes ago, ThatBlockishWay said:

Im 19... and a bar isn't really my scene anyway... (In the US 21 is drinking age)

Ahh ok, i guess a bar isn't an option then lol, What are you into? Outdoor sports? Gaming? Paintball/Airsoft get's the blood pumping ?

Also if you're in work that helps to meet new people.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

4 hours ago, ThatBlockishWay said:

I kinda suck at finding chicks I actually like, prob cause most of them don't seem to like going anywhere which makes it kinda hard to find those chicks.

Middle of Nowhere, US

I see an issue in the problem at hand.

First is Middle of No Where USA. So we are talking about farmer chicks here more then likely.

Secondly, we have no idea of age, so we can assume like what teenager like 18 or perhaps 20'ish.

Also regional area's can differ in how to pick up chicks.

Plus we have no idea what we are dealing with here in order to help you out.

Looks of a person

Handicaps

Visible limps

Bald

short

tall

fat

slim

tattoos

biker look

preppy look

introvert

extravert

shy

loner

outgoing

hobby's

what you talk about when your with babes

do you gravitate towards obese, slim, fat, average, big tits

are you grabby or over protective

Body language is a big factor too.

Too many factors to calculate over the interweb.

I mean you could describe yourself, but to be honest, some people have an unclear vision of themselves. Whether it be too big an ego, cocky, depressed, never smiles, too smiley, too huggy.

Women are people, they have emotions. Cater to that and adapt. You will get laid, women want it but you have to play the game in a half ass right way.

4 hours ago, ThatBlockishWay said:

helpful

What do you want, do you want to just have sex, one night stands. If so just go to the bar, very easy. Flash some cash and your good to go. I don't drink, just too old ? plus who wants to put up with that kind of relationship. It is good when you are in your 20's or 30's but I think the problem today is people just dont log off and actually talk to people. That is my suggestion to you. Log off LTT, stay off the computer for the entire morning and afternoon. Hit up the gym and ease into talking to people. If there is a woman gym attendant, ask for some quick tips on crushing some weights. Then the next day, do small talk with another lady on the treadmill, weather talk is a good starting off point. Then when you go to the Juicer station, find any ladies around and ask them how they are doing, smile at them, act interested.

Small steps bruh. Everest is conquered by putting one foot in front of the other. Everest is a dumb example but its a popular example, dumb because Everest is a nothing mountain, tourist spot. K2 is a more technical climb.

4 hours ago, 1kv said:

Dating apps

Plenty of fish

Meat markets do have delicatessens and persian no hairs ;)

As a guy, my experience is this is the app ugly girls go to find boyfriends or girls with absurd moral standards go to find husbands. 

Tinder is the app people use to fuck. 

Finding good girls to anime cuddles or whatever from your last reply, ... library? No. If you’re in college, yik yak is the place to go. Super easy to find lonely people that want “cuddles.”

edit

anime club too 

12 hours ago, fpo said:

As a guy, my experience is this is the app ugly girls go to find boyfriends or girls with absurd moral standards go to find husbands. 

Tinder is the app people use to fuck. 

Finding good girls to anime cuddles or whatever from your last reply, ... library? No. If you’re in college, yik yak is the place to go. Super easy to find lonely people that want “cuddles.”

edit

anime club too 

Is yik yak an app? Same with anime club

Also Ive tried places like the library... Im always scared theyre already taken so I get really shy fast...

7 hours ago, ThatBlockishWay said:

Is yik yak an app? Same with anime club

Also Ive tried places like the library... Im always scared theyre already taken so I get really shy fast...

Yuk yak is like proximity anonymous twitter. 

Anime club is a club about anime at your school. Every school has one. It’s like a guarantee. 

Dont be scared. Just say hi, my name is ____. I’m studying ____ and want to make some new friends. Are you busy? (If no) what’s your name? Nice to meet you. What’re you studying? Why’re you studying that? Favorite animal/color/tv show/movie/book? Then talk about one of the topics you feel interested in. Most are single. 

9 hours ago, fpo said:

Yuk yak is like proximity anonymous twitter. 

Anime club is a club about anime at your school. Every school has one. It’s like a guarantee. 

Dont be scared. Just say hi, my name is ____. I’m studying ____ and want to make some new friends. Are you busy? (If no) what’s your name? Nice to meet you. What’re you studying? Why’re you studying that? Favorite animal/color/tv show/movie/book? Then talk about one of the topics you feel interested in. Most are single. 

See I get that far then after introductions and stuff I dunno what to do, I dunno.. And most of the time it never goes anywhere and they say one thing and do the other.. Bleh

And Im not in a traditional college, we dont really have clubs and stuff where I go. It makes talking to people outside your class kinda hard

1 hour ago, ThatBlockishWay said:

See I get that far then after introductions and stuff I dunno what to do, I dunno..

I have you a ton of questions to ask and you get to pick the topic. Also look at your own transition. You just told me about how your college isn’t traditional. I didn’t ask but it’s a relevant piece related to the topic at hand. You got this. 

And most of the time it never goes anywhere and they say one thing and do the other..

Yeah, they’re as nervous as you are. Idk if you know but they’re likely terrified too. What do you have to lose? How many people from high school do you still talk to? You’ll never see any college kids after so it doesn’t matter what you do/say. 

Bleh

And Im not in a traditional college, we dont really have clubs and stuff where I go. It makes talking to people outside your class kinda hard

As I said, library. “Hey, I don’t think you’re in any of my classes. I’m trying to meet new people. What’s your name? My name is ___ & I’m studying ___. What’re you studying?” If you get nervous and start tripping over yourself, hold out a finger indication 1 moment plz and say “sorry, not used to this.” And continue. They’ll understand. Girls sometimes find shy guys trying to be outgoing as cute because they’re trying. Action is always better than no action. 

34 minutes ago, fpo said:

I have you a ton of questions to ask and you get to pick the topic. Also look at your own transition. You just told me about how your college isn’t traditional. I didn’t ask but it’s a relevant piece related to the topic at hand. You got this. 

Yeah, they’re as nervous as you are. Idk if you know but they’re likely terrified too. What do you have to lose? How many people from high school do you still talk to? You’ll never see any college kids after so it doesn’t matter what you do/say. 

As I said, library. “Hey, I don’t think you’re in any of my classes. I’m trying to meet new people. What’s your name? My name is ___ & I’m studying ___. What’re you studying?” If you get nervous and start tripping over yourself, hold out a finger indication 1 moment plz and say “sorry, not used to this.” And continue. They’ll understand. Girls sometimes find shy guys trying to be outgoing as cute because they’re trying. Action is always better than no action. 

Yea true..

I might check out yik yak just as something intresting

Thanks

26 minutes ago, Kriss ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

If you arent going to use tinder and you arent going out then you're making it extremely hard for yourself.

Tinder seems like just a quick hook up site... thats not really my style